GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

New loyalty incentive from MBFS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2020, 08:14 AM

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts
2017 E300 4matic Sport
New loyalty incentive from MBFS

Just received an email from my dealer regarding a new loyalty program from MBFS.

Looks promising.

The fine print did not copy and past. But it does cover new GLEs leased or financed through MBFS and delivered from April 1st to June 1st. Must have had an active MBFS contract or one that expired no earlier than October 1st 2019.
*Eligible customers will receive a specified Loyalty Offer amount depending on vehicle model and contract type of the new eligible Mercedes-Benz vehicle, leased or financed through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (MBFS) between April 1, 2020 and June 1, 2020. Customers are not pre-approved and are subject to MBFS credit approval. Eligible customers must have an active MBFS lease or finance contract (or have concluded such an MBFS contract after 10/1/19). Certain exclusions apply. See your participating Mercedes-Benz dealer for details
*Eligible customers will receive a specified Loyalty Offer amount depending on vehicle model and contract type of the new eligible Mercedes-Benz vehicle, leased or financed through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (MBFS) between April 1, 2020 and June 1, 2020. Customers are not pre-approved and are subject to MBFS credit approval. Eligible customers must have an active MBFS lease or finance contract (or have concluded such an MBFS contract after 10/1/19). Certain exclusions apply. See your participating Mercedes-Benz dealer for details

Last edited by mjsbenz; 04-19-2020 at 09:43 AM.
The following users liked this post:
jsa1983 (04-18-2020)
Old 04-19-2020, 06:56 AM
Banned

Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts
A
Old 04-21-2020, 06:00 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2021 AMG C63 S Sedan
I'm actually in the market for GLE450 right now so this is timely. Do you have the details on the program itself, meaning what are they offering exactly?

thanks,
Mike B.
Old 04-22-2020, 11:47 AM

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts
2017 E300 4matic Sport
Originally Posted by mbollman
I'm actually in the market for GLE450 right now so this is timely. Do you have the details on the program itself, meaning what are they offering exactly?

thanks,
Mike B.
Mike.

All I have is the email from the dealer which had the MB Financial Services offer. This is found money for me as I have not taken delivery of my GLE as the dealership sales is closed. Not sure if you can "stack" other offers. For example, I have a United Explorer Mileage Plus credit card that provides $500 savings.

Need to ask the questions to the sale person who in turn with speak to the F&I person who should have all the programs in his "little black book".