GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Dealer recommendations in the Midwest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dealer recommendations in the Midwest

I’m looking to buy a new 2021 GLE 350/450. Any dealer recommendation in the Midwest area for a GLE 350/450 ?

Also, has anyone been able to get that 10-13% discount that some of the folks on various thread have got in the Midwest region ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-10-2021, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 442 Likes on 306 Posts
19 E63s(wifeys) & a 21 GLE580
Can I ask why you are limiting yourself to the Midwest? Do you plan to drive and get the car if you find one? Otherwise I’d look nationally for the best price and it might cover shipping too. Heck, I tried calling people on the opposite coast but could never find one with the right options or right price.
Good luck.
Old 01-10-2021, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BACnMercedes
Can I ask why you are limiting yourself to the Midwest? Do you plan to drive and get the car if you find one? Otherwise I’d look nationally for the best price and it might cover shipping too. Heck, I tried calling people on the opposite coast but could never find one with the right options or right price.
Good luck.
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the plan was to drive to get the car.

Having said that, I am doing a nation wide search as well. But there is hardly any inventory with both the drivers assist and head up display.

I’ll keep looking. I understand it’s a “YMMV” kind of situation but if you have any dealer recommendation that’s offering a good discounts I’d greatly appreciate it
Old 01-10-2021, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 442 Likes on 306 Posts
19 E63s(wifeys) & a 21 GLE580
Yeah, throw in the lighting and tow package and it’s non existent. Unfortunately I’ve never had not had any experience with Midwest dealers.