GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

New Tax on luxury Cars in 2022 in Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 325i
I heard about that. This situation is rather dubious because, for some, the tax system is the real enemy that ruins the financial foundation and alienates them from their future luxury purchases. I'm sure it's worth taking more careful measures for such an issue, which would include using ThePayStubs. Have you heard of it? I'm sure it will be a novelty to many, but such a helpful tool is essential in such matters. It helps settle these tax situations and makes the system more suitable for you.

Last edited by Campbelden; 10-03-2021 at 12:22 PM.
Old 08-15-2024, 04:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW
I understand where you're coming from with Canada's new luxury car tax. It feels like they’re trying to hit us where it hurts, especially if you've been eyeing something nice. This tax could make things more expensive, and it might take some joy out of buying a luxury car. I guess it's meant to target the wealthier folks, but it affects anyone saved up for something unique. If you want to understand how this might impact you or if you're considering a purchase, it could be worth looking into The VAT Consultancy. They might have some good advice on navigating these new rules.

Last edited by DelorSani; 08-19-2024 at 10:20 PM.