GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

A Possible Strategy for Getting the Best Price

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 08:05 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2021 GLE 350
Originally Posted by WindInMyHair
I would be really happy with that discount, thanks for sharing about TrueCar--will check it out!
Just be ready for the dealer spam after you submit your build. Its like a beacon for dealer calls and texts. However, it worked great for me.
The following users liked this post:
WindInMyHair (06-06-2021)
Old 06-06-2021, 09:17 PM

Received 82 Likes on 51 Posts
2021 GLE 450
Post The grass is always greener

Originally Posted by PalmBeach2210
Yeah, it was. They were pretty good to me. I just changed my service location to Palm Beach and went in for a small change. They were terrible. I might just need to make the drive up north for service.
I have a friend in Palm City that claims to have had his front seat punctured in three places at "our" dealership. Now he refuses to have his car serviced there again and drives to Palm Beach. He claims most of his Monarch Country Club friends also make the trip to Palm Beach. Mine is too new to have had to deal with them. My only experience is they delivered the car with grossly overinflated (>25%) tires. From what I have read in this forum that is a common occurrence.

They were very efficient at the time of sale getting me out of then under 90 minutes which is unheard off at any dealership (TrueCar worked for me too).

Last edited by kvelez; 06-06-2021 at 09:23 PM.