GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Mercedes Me Connect Feedback to MB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 05:51 PM

Received 143 Likes on 112 Posts
2021 GLE450W4 SUV
Thumbs down Mercedes Me Connect Feedback to MB

So there I was in the Connect App, couldn't remote start again. Then I saw a feedback button, so I clicked it and typed my message of woe. Then I clicked on the send button. Check out the error message at the bottom of the picture. So funny.
Old 06-13-2021, 05:53 PM

2021 GLE450W4 SUV
Maybe that's the root cause of the problems we've been having.
Old 06-14-2021, 04:18 PM

Received 196 Likes on 129 Posts
2020 Mercedes GLE 450
Same thing with the Contact Support within the Mercedes Me Connect web portal (https://www.me.mercedes-benz.com/pas...e-support.html).
You can fill everything out correctly, but when submitting, it does nothing other than refreshing the page.
I tried emailing the support in the mbusa.com website, but they just kind of ignore the issue and does not fix it (its been like that for at least a year and I reported it multiple times)
Old 06-14-2021, 09:37 PM

Received 103 Likes on 56 Posts
2021 GLE 450
I wonder if the MB customer service centre and Mercedes Me Connect service is a provided by a Third party company who has the contract with Mercedes Benz. This may be why the service is so bad. They may not be direct MB employees.
Just a thought.

Toban
Old 06-15-2021, 09:00 AM

2021 GLE450W4 SUV
Originally Posted by zengshengliu
Same thing with the Contact Support within the Mercedes Me Connect web portal (https://www.me.mercedes-benz.com/pas...e-support.html).
You can fill everything out correctly, but when submitting, it does nothing other than refreshing the page.
I tried emailing the support in the mbusa.com website, but they just kind of ignore the issue and does not fix it (its been like that for at least a year and I reported it multiple times)
Now I remember that too.
Old 06-15-2021, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,943 Likes on 2,631 Posts
2019 C63CS
The Feedback/Support in the app was working at the beginning. It was broken in the older app, too. I haven't tried the feedback through the app for a while I've been successful at reaching them via the MBUSA support and selecting Mercedes me connect. The reported issues do seem to disappear and there's often no response for a while, but eventually I get a response. Have gotten several issues resolved that way. My live traffic was down for a couple of months but it eventually got resolved. They are mostly just relaying the issues to Germany where they get fixed. Their support channels do seem to be on the fritz, and I'm guessing it's because they are working remotely probably. I had good luck with the chat feature in the past, but it hasn't been working for me at all. I wait in line and when it's my turn it just disconnects saying there are no available representatives. Some of the issues I had did take several attempts at contacting them, but eventually the issues got resolved. You can also attempt to directly email them at: me-connect.usa@cac.mercedes-benz.com

Last edited by superswiss; 06-15-2021 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-15-2021, 02:08 PM

2021 GLE450W4 SUV
Originally Posted by superswiss
The Feedback/Support in the app was working at the beginning. It was broken in the older app, too. I haven't tried the feedback through the app for a while I've been successful at reaching them via the MBUSA support and selecting Mercedes me connect. The reported issues do seem to disappear and there's often no response for a while, but eventually I get a response. Have gotten several issues resolved that way. My live traffic was down for a couple of months but it eventually got resolved. They are mostly just relaying the issues to Germany where they get fixed. Their support channels do seem to be on the fritz, and I'm guessing it's because they are working remotely probably. I had good luck with the chat feature in the past, but it hasn't been working for me at all. I wait in line and when it's my turn it just disconnects saying there are no available representatives. Some of the issues I had did take several attempts at contacting them, but eventually the issues got resolved. You can also attempt to directly email them at: me-connect.usa@cac.mercedes-benz.com
I've had the same experience with chat. Thanks for the email address, I just sent some emails to them, let's see what happens.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:06 PM

2021 GLE450W4 SUV
Thumbs up

I emailed them at the address you provided for the remote start and lock/unlock issues. They elevated my case to the second level tech support and worked on it remotely. Ever since then, my remote start and unlock/lock seem to be 100% working. The first level tech support said that "They performed what is known as a TCU Change, which is essentially a reset of the Communications Module in the Vehicle."

Let's hope it continues to work.
The following users liked this post:
superswiss (06-23-2021)
Old 06-23-2021, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by jtjbt20x
I emailed them at the address you provided for the remote start and lock/unlock issues. They elevated my case to the second level tech support and worked on it remotely. Ever since then, my remote start and unlock/lock seem to be 100% working. The first level tech support said that "They performed what is known as a TCU Change, which is essentially a reset of the Communications Module in the Vehicle."

Let's hope it continues to work.
Excellent, I'm glad you got it sorted out. It seems they are responding quicker again now. I contacted them last week about the general situation of the services. Specifically that services have been disappearing from the web portal, supposedly being added to the Mercedes me connect app, but are still missing at least in the US version of the app. For example the Software Updates section is the most recent one that disappeared and hasn't reappeared in the app. Other services such as Geofencing etc. are still missing as well. Below is the response I got from them admitting that things are a bit topsy-turvy at the moment. There's to hope that once they are done with all the big changes it will be amazing. I'm not sure what this Store is they are referring to, though.

I'm sorry to hear about the rift that you are experiencing regarding the Mercedes Me Connect Services. The US Version of the Mercedes Me Connect Store has just launched a few days ago, and so much of the Software is undergoing updates and changes. The services are currently (quite honestly) in a state of upheaval. You should notice within a short period of time, that the services are all in balance and present. There are quite a few changes happening in the US Mercedes Me Connect Market, which are not necessarily dictated by any US Time Zone.

I greatly appreciate your patience as well as your understanding in this matter; you seem to understand the bigger picture at play.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,006 Likes on 589 Posts
N/A
Excellent, I'm glad you got it sorted out. It seems they are responding quicker again now. I contacted them last week about the general situation of the services. Specifically that services have been disappearing from the web portal, supposedly being added to the Mercedes me connect app, but are still missing at least in the US version of the app. For example the Software Updates section is the most recent one that disappeared and hasn't reappeared in the app. Other services such as Geofencing etc. are still missing as well. Below is the response I got from them admitting that things are a bit topsy-turvy at the moment. There's to hope that once they are done with all the big changes it will be amazing. I'm not sure what this Store is they are referring to, though.
There was a dealer notification a while ago that the Mercedes me Store would be launching in the US soon. It will be a separate app where you will be able to buy vehicle services like navigation, dashcam, AMG Track Pace, etc. Don't know what will be for sale exactly, but I guess we'll know soon.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:34 PM

2021 GLE450W4 SUV
The store is where you can buy things after the included subscription runs out, like navigation updates after three years.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by Eaton
There was a dealer notification a while ago that the Mercedes me Store would be launching in the US soon. It will be a separate app where you will be able to buy vehicle services like navigation, dashcam, AMG Track Pace, etc. Don't know what will be for sale exactly, but I guess we'll know soon.
Originally Posted by jtjbt20x
The store is where you can buy things after the included subscription runs out, like navigation updates after three years.
That was actually my guess as well. I know they had rolled this out in Europe a while back. I guess there will be some kind of communication to customers once it's truly live.