GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

New Services Available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 03:10 PM

Received 194 Likes on 129 Posts
2020 Mercedes GLE 450
New Services Available

It looks like there are two new items added to my Comfort section of the service list. They are
- Individual recommendations (not sure what this does)
- Remote Vehicle Finder
After activating both, I see that there are new icon on the main page for "Vehicle search". This is different than the "locator" in that in addition to the GPS map location, you have the option to flash your lights or horn. This would be useful in a garage or at night time.
Also, after activating the new service, on mercedes.me website, I see that the new service has a expiration date of 3 years from activation date.
Old 07-01-2022, 11:35 AM

Received 143 Likes on 112 Posts
2021 GLE450W4 SUV
Thanks for the update, they were there and I activated them. Stay tuned...
Old 07-02-2022, 06:01 AM

Received 61 Likes on 38 Posts
NCC-1701

Individual recommendations

Exploit the full potential of your Mercedes!

Have you always wanted to know what functions are slumbering in your Mercedes?

With the "Individual Recommendations" from Mercedes, we enable you to exploit the full potential of your connected vehicle.

By activating this service, you will receive individual recommendations for Mercedes me products based on vehicle and user data.

The benefits for you:
  • Targeted recommendations via different usage access points such as app and head unit to complement the features in your vehicle that match your usage behaviour.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data can be found in the Mercedes me connect data protection information.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:00 AM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
2021 GLE450 / 2008 C300
Just checked and active on my App under "More". You can "drag" it to Favorites and it will show up on home page.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:19 AM

Received 194 Likes on 129 Posts
2020 Mercedes GLE 450
Originally Posted by cupecoy
Exploit the full potential of your Mercedes!
Have you always wanted to know what functions are slumbering in your Mercedes?
With the "Individual Recommendations" from Mercedes, we enable you to exploit the full potential of your connected vehicle.
By activating this service, you will receive individual recommendations for Mercedes me products based on vehicle and user data.
The benefits for you:
  • Targeted recommendations via different usage access points such as app and head unit to complement the features in your vehicle that match your usage behaviour.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data can be found in the Mercedes me connect data protection information.
I saw that, but it still doesn't explain what it does (need more details). Would be nice if they can provide some example.

Originally Posted by DavidBN
Just checked and active on my App under "More". You can "drag" it to Favorites and it will show up on home page.
Yep. On the main app screen, you have 5 options plus "more". If you click on "more", you can rearrange the top five items.