Thoughts on GLE in Twilight Blue?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2023, 03:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Q5
Thoughts on GLE in Twilight Blue?

Hi all,

I've just ordered a 2024 GLE and I have a few days to finalize my configuration. The only aspect I'm having trouble deciding on is the color. I've seen several EQS models in Twilight Blue, but I haven't come across a GLE in that color, so I can't really imagine how it will look in person. Has anyone seen or ordered a GLE in Twilight Blue? FYI, my current configuration is Twilight Blue with Macchiato Beige. If not Twilight Blue, I'm definitely going with Polar White.

Another question I have is whether I should opt for the Night Package with the Twilight Blue. Personally, I think it looks better without, but I'd appreciate hearing other people's opinions. Thank you!
The following users liked this post:
BenzNika (08-23-2023)
Old 08-20-2023, 05:27 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
MB GLE 450e, MB S 580
i have it, great color. check it out

JayJayJay (08-21-2023)
Old 08-20-2023, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,550 Likes on 1,138 Posts
'21 AMG53 wDPP & ARC, 19 GLC300 - Former- 10&14 ML BlueTecs, 20 GLE450 E-ABC, 15 Cayenne D, 17 Macan
That is pretty.

I think it looks great without the night package, with the running boards to accentuated the length.
And I think it might look good if they wanted the Night Package, but without the running boards in that case.
Old 08-21-2023, 10:20 AM

Q5
Originally Posted by Alan M
i have it, great color. check it out

What a beauty! Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-21-2023, 04:06 PM

Q5
Originally Posted by mikapen
That is pretty.

I think it looks great without the night package, with the running boards to accentuated the length.
And I think it might look good if they wanted the Night Package, but without the running boards in that case.
it's funny because that's exactly what I thought! Twilight Blue looks MUCH better without night package especially with the running boards.
Old 08-22-2023, 08:10 AM

Received 150 Likes on 90 Posts
2021 GLE , 2022 GLC , 2022 GLC
Like the Polar White

Originally Posted by JayJayJay
Hi all,

I've just ordered a 2024 GLE and I have a few days to finalize my configuration. The only aspect I'm having trouble deciding on is the color. I've seen several EQS models in Twilight Blue, but I haven't come across a GLE in that color, so I can't really imagine how it will look in person. Has anyone seen or ordered a GLE in Twilight Blue? FYI, my current configuration is Twilight Blue with Macchiato Beige. If not Twilight Blue, I'm definitely going with Polar White.

Another question I have is whether I should opt for the Night Package with the Twilight Blue. Personally, I think it looks better without, but I'd appreciate hearing other people's opinions. Thank you!
Sorry to disagree, however, there is no right or wrong answer. In terms of keeping clean the white believe it or not is easier. The blue looks great only when just washed , the white looks better a lot longer. BTW the beige interior looks great, I would go with that no matter what you select for your exterior. Enjoy
BenzNika (08-23-2023)
Old 08-22-2023, 10:22 AM

Received 193 Likes on 133 Posts
2024 GLE 53 AMG Coupe
I ordered a 2024 GLE 53 AMG Coupe in Twlight Blue with the night package and black wheels. The car looks amazing from photos i've seen online and the color looks better in person! The Twlight Blue color has a lot of different shades in it so it looks like different colors which makes the car stand out.

Once thing I recommend is going on Auto Trader and looking at other 2024 Twlight Blue GLEs so you can get a feel for the color with the options.