GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Help buying a used GLE 350de

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2023, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CanAm Maverick X3
Help buying a used GLE 350de

First of all, let me thank you all because I've been reading a lot of posts on this forum, and just now registered to start posting

I'll be buying a Mercedes soon (this October, November maximum), I love the GLE and drove it I really liked it so that's my first option but I have an important question regarding the 350de since I'll be buying it used,
For those with this model and some miles done how many miles are too much miles to buy it and don't have problems?
The cars I'm looking at range between 90.000-100.000 Miles (150.000-170.000kms), what I need to know is if the hybrid part of the car should be good for this many miles (battery and drivetrains wise)
One more question is if somebody as replaced a battery on this plug-in hybrid model and if so how much did it cost?
The battery and hybrid part is my biggest concern, but let me know what more should I look for before making my decision,

The option if this are too many miles is to go for a Mercedes e300 e or de from 2021 with fewer miles on it,

Thank you in advance for all your help,
Hope to hear good things from you guys,