GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

nja coding (ILS+, Start/Stop, etc) - brief review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2023 | 11:05 AM

S63, GLE580, Monster 1100S
BenzNinja coding (ILS+, Start/Stop, etc) - brief review

I've had coding options done by Peter/BenzNinja on my s-class in the past with great results, my wife recently had moved from her Macan S to a GLE580. Touched base with BenzNinja last week, had coding done this weekend with excellent results. Options and brief snippets of the features coded in below.

Connecting the remote unit was a breeze, essentially just linking to your Wifi and connecting vehicle to a power source then he takes over from there. BenzNinja starts off with a full diagnostic of all sensors of the car, recalibrates anything out of spec, you can discuss anything you have in mind via whatsapp/phone call for a detailed explanation of the features.

ILS+ - Intelligent lighting+ is activated and now in the lighting menu of settings. While driving it cuts out zones around vehicles in the path of light as to not blind them. All the while, everything else remains lit by high beam. We drive through semi-rural areas every weekend and its a great feature to have for the evening drives to and from. On my other car, it's helped me spotted roadside deer that I for sure would not have seen with the standard low-beam, so this was a must do in my book.

Added Sport+- Adds additional sport+ steering characteristics, ESP sport+ characteristics, suspension sport+ characteristics (AirMatic). For the transmission, raises shift points, pretty aggressive (shift points at 5k rpm or so), personally cant use it much due to wife & child but nice to have.

Restart in last mode selected - Starts up in whatever mode you last utilized. My wife's main gripe about the GLE AirMatic in Comfort and even Sport mode was that it was "too floaty/soft." We now have it start in individual mode with engine: comfort, steering: sport+, suspension: sport+, esp: comfort.

AirMatic lowering to eurospec - Brings it down about an inch or so, looks great. Personally, I find the handling to have improved. My wife has been driving it around not knowing the changes made and i'll ask for her unfiltered review of the suspension later this weekend.

Communication with him is easy and scheduling service is hassle free. Peter is very knowledgeable and his coding abilities are absolutely top notch. I can highly recommend his services for anyone that is considering opening up features via coding. I was not compensated or offered anything for this review.

- Vinny

Last edited by vincheung; 11-29-2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11-28-2023 | 11:46 AM

2021 AMG GLE53 | 2013 SLK350 Sport
Thank you for your review.
ILS + is something I have on my wishlist.