GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Keyless Go unlock all doors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2024, 12:07 AM

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
2024 GLE 450​
Keyless Go unlock all doors

If I recall correctly, I used to be able to touch the driver's door and unlock all the doors, including the passenger ones. However recently something might've changed and it only unlocks my driver's door and no other doors. How to revert keyless go functionality so that it would unlock all the doors again from the driver side?
Old 04-17-2024, 06:00 AM

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts
GLE
Maybe this part from the manual will help!

The following 2 users liked this post by mykel79:
djgiovanni (04-17-2024), elbekko (04-18-2024)
Old 04-22-2024, 04:13 PM

Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts
MY2024 GLE 450
One thing to consider - when you touch non-driver's door, all doors unlock. So, instead of reverting to "unlock all/any door", you could consider changing your habit and be aware of what door you touch. The reason I believe it's worth mentioning is that "unlock driver's only" is a safety feature that many find handy. We turned it on the first week we got the car.
Old 04-25-2024, 06:16 AM

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
2024 GLE 450​
Originally Posted by mykel79
Maybe this part from the manual will help!
Thanks, this worked!

Originally Posted by stktyz33
One thing to consider - when you touch non-driver's door, all doors unlock. So, instead of reverting to "unlock all/any door", you could consider changing your habit and be aware of what door you touch. The reason I believe it's worth mentioning is that "unlock driver's only" is a safety feature that many find handy. We turned it on the first week we got the car.
I understand this is a safety feature, however my current circumstances allows me to always drive with at least a passenger by my side. So I'll always need to unlock multiple doors. I'll keep this in mind however when Return to Office happens at my workplace and I'll be driving solo instead of just infrequent trips for family outings.
Old 04-25-2024, 01:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,692 Likes on 2,289 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by EndenDragon
Thanks, this worked!

I understand this is a safety feature, however my current circumstances allows me to always drive with at least a passenger by my side. So I'll always need to unlock multiple doors. I'll keep this in mind however when Return to Office happens at my workplace and I'll be driving solo instead of just infrequent trips for family outings.
In that case, if you unlock the rear door instead, it will unlock all doors.

Or you can use a spare key when you are at the office and the main key when you are with the other passenger.
So the spare is set to unlock only driver door and the main is unlock all doors.