Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2024, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi Q5
Maintenance pre-paid plans

Hello all,

Any advice on the following questions:

1) Does MB offer any pre-paid maintenance plans at the time of purchase, or is it all dealership-specific?

2) If so, are there any plans that you would recommend for a new 450, and what would you consider a good price?
Old 06-28-2024, 10:02 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2024 GLE 450e
Originally Posted by DMVArj
Hello all,

Any advice on the following questions:

1) Does MB offer any pre-paid maintenance plans at the time of purchase, or is it all dealership-specific?

2) If so, are there any plans that you would recommend for a new 450, and what would you consider a good price?
Mercedes Canada does offer prepaid maintenance. It can be purchased as 1, 3, or 5 years. The total cost is the same or less than the sum of standard service charges at the current rates.

Because it is offered by Mercedes Canada it can be used at any dealership.

There is some dealer markup included in the price that is negotiable.

However the prepaid maintenance is tied to the VIN number of the vehicle and not transferable.

On my last mercedes I realized that there was 1 year left when I traded it in. As an exception Mercedes Canada gave me credit to apply it to my new GLE 450e, but that won't happen again.
Old 06-28-2024, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi Q5
Originally Posted by parato
Mercedes Canada does offer prepaid maintenance. It can be purchased as 1, 3, or 5 years. The total cost is the same or less than the sum of standard service charges at the current rates.

Because it is offered by Mercedes Canada it can be used at any dealership.

There is some dealer markup included in the price that is negotiable.

However the prepaid maintenance is tied to the VIN number of the vehicle and not transferable.

On my last mercedes I realized that there was 1 year left when I traded it in. As an exception Mercedes Canada gave me credit to apply it to my new GLE 450e, but that won't happen again.
thank you