GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Pricing near Philly?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2024 | 11:05 AM

2020 MB GLE 350
Pricing near Philly?

Going to put in an order for a GLE 450 (2025). Our current dealer offered us about 4% off. Is that about the market or are people seeing better discounts than that.

We are in SE PA in the Philadelphia suburbs. South Jersey would be considered part of my market as well.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 07-08-2024 | 08:39 PM

GLE350
Was barely about to get 3% off a 2024 GLE 350 at Doylestown but was able to get 6% off at M-B Ft. Washington. Delivery was 6/28/24.
Old 07-09-2024 | 07:39 AM

2020 MB GLE 350
MB FW is a good dealer from everything I have been told. My dealer (Euro Devon) was willing to go to 5% which I believe is fair given the fact that there are not even any 2025s on the ground. Thanks for responding.
Old 09-07-2024 | 11:45 PM

Go to ft washington. I got around 6% off. My last benz I got from Devon and tried getting from them again. Devon did not have what I was looking for but tried selling me a car that was somewhere in Michigan. I felt like Devon wasted my entire day with a car that probably didnt even exist. Devon disappointed me with my first benz and then couldn't get me into my second. Maybe it was just the salesman i was dealing with. Seemed like he was trying to meet his own quota instead of actually getting me a car. Ft. Washington was friendly and worked with me making me happy. I got the GLE I was looking for.
Old 09-08-2024 | 08:15 AM

2020 MB GLE 350
Originally Posted by Jkgle350
Go to ft washington. I got around 6% off. My last benz I got from Devon and tried getting from them again. Devon did not have what I was looking for but tried selling me a car that was somewhere in Michigan. I felt like Devon wasted my entire day with a car that probably didnt even exist. Devon disappointed me with my first benz and then couldn't get me into my second. Maybe it was just the salesman i was dealing with. Seemed like he was trying to meet his own quota instead of actually getting me a car. Ft. Washington was friendly and worked with me making me happy. I got the GLE I was looking for.
I have to agree at this point. While the service at Devon has been very good the sales is not in the same league. We ordered a vehicle from them on 7/9. SA said they had an August allocation and the vehicle should be delivered in Sept. I sent several emails and left two telephone messages thereafter and heard nothing. I called and found out she had left the dealership and no one had even alerted me. Her successor is nice enough and responds but now says it is a 10/21 build and will be delivered in Nov. Zero updates. I ordered an X5 for myself at the same time. Constant updates from my BMW person down the road, access to progress on BMW website and I have had my X5 for 3 weeks now. From a sales perspective MB of Devon has not impressed. I am hoping the vehicle has actually been ordered and I am not getting the run around.