GLE Class (W166) Produced 2015-2019
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Anybody owning a GLE with multicontour seats?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 03:01 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Mercedes GLE 350d 4Matic
Anybody owning a GLE with multicontour seats?

My order is already set, although still possible to make changes. I finally went for the multicontour seats, never seen them for the moment though, nor heard more than one opinion about them from someone really driving a car with these seats on it. The sport seats were not my best, but still I wonder if this was the right decision
Old 08-22-2016, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 79 Likes on 53 Posts
CLK320
I just pick up my GLE with the multicontour option. You can have so many different adjustments and massage function to it I think it's really worth the price. I also added this option at the very last moment of my build, no regret.
Old 08-22-2016, 06:18 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2021 GLC 300 Coupe, Past ‘12 ML350 & ‘17 GLE AMG43 Coupe
Originally Posted by yavor
My order is already set, although still possible to make changes. I finally went for the multicontour seats, never seen them for the moment though, nor heard more than one opinion about them from someone really driving a car with these seats on it. The sport seats were not my best, but still I wonder if this was the right decision

Ordering multi-contour seats was a deal breaker must have for our 2017 GLE 43 Coupe. As indicated on other posts, the sport seats are firm and narrow but the multi dynamic adjustability of these deliver the absolute best in luxurious comfort (IMHO)... Enjoy the ride
Old 08-23-2016, 12:19 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Mercedes GLE 350d 4Matic
Originally Posted by AS705
Ordering multi-contour seats was a deal breaker must have for our 2017 GLE 43 Coupe. As indicated on other posts, the sport seats are firm and narrow but the multi dynamic adjustability of these deliver the absolute best in luxurious comfort (IMHO)... Enjoy the ride
Can anybody post a photo of these seats, just to know what I'm waiting for?