Sponsored By:

Netstar Status Code BA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLE43 SUV when trade-in of Sequoia Platinum complete
Netstar Status Code BA

I've seen the various posts listing the Netstar status codes, but I was just given a status code "BA" which is not defined on these lists. They are giving me an estimated delivery "late May" still (same as was given in January), so I suspect it is probably the step between A4 & B0.
Would be nice to know the plan-language for this code without asking the dealer -- & ... any other codes before getting to B0 (19 days to production)?
Old 04-06-2017, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,099 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
Well.... to be entirely frank code B0 has nothing to do with "19 days to production".

Some people here have way too much time on their hands - and also obviously have no effective understanding of NetStar VII....
Old 04-07-2017, 11:14 PM

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
2017 GLE 350 Selenite Grey 15 CLS400 Avalon 2013 XTS
Originally Posted by fabbrisd1
Well.... to be entirely frank code B0 has nothing to do with "19 days to production".

Some people here have way too much time on their hands - and also obviously have no effective understanding of NetStar VII....
How can we check our car status with no access to NetStar? I was told my GLE was red lined over a month ago with a build date of second decade of April. Now dealer is saying it might be later, and we order in middle of February. Not a lot of time on my hands, but just waiting on your car with no information when you will have it, is very frustrating.

Last edited by longslim; 04-08-2017 at 05:36 PM.