GLE Class (W166) Produced 2015-2019
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

what's the problem?...(Brand new GLE350)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 09:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLE 350
what's the problem?...(Brand new GLE350)

Hello, so i've just recently leased a 2017 GLE 350, in fact, i picked up roughly two weeks ago, but i'm seeing the following issues...i'm hoping if someone in here know what's the issue is...any feedback/help are apperciated! Thanks!

Today, i realize there is this plastic cap on top of the front wheel, one on each side, and seems like the one on my right side is loosen and is wide open. Is this a big issue & unusual for a new car? I've manually pop it back in for now, is there a screw of something that went missing?

In addition, i've noticed there are some whitish yellow fluid inside the front hood, what are they? Is this some kind of leak?

Also found them on top of both front wheel? Not even sure if they are the same fluid, but i recall seeing them when i pick up my car, but figured it got dirty or something so didn't pay too much attention to it.

Last edited by jerryexyip; 04-16-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:22 PM

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts
GLE350d, Porsche TE
Looks like panel just not locked in place.
You may have to push panel in and push down to lock in place, but you have to remove the plastic rivet that it's hanging on first, problably did not get locked in before rivet was put in. plastic rivet comes out easy, just take the center out first

Goop is rust/corrosion protection. normal on these cars. you may find it underneath and inside the rims also.

Last edited by nookie; 04-16-2017 at 10:28 PM.