GLE63s, GLE63, GLE53 AMG SUV & Coupe (W166, W167) 2015 - Present (Two generations)

GLE63s coupe order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2021, 09:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB GTS, cayenne gts, McLaren 570s
GLE63s coupe order

I'm looking to buy a 2021 GLE63s and I have a couple of questions.
Is anybody getting anything off MSRP? Im fairly flexible but may end up ordering one if paying near full price.

Also, when configuring one on mbusa the premium stereo shows as a free option at the moment.
Is this a glitch or they are free on 63 now?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for a black, pretty much fully loaded configuration. Don't need the upgraded brakes, carbon engine cover, or premium stereo if extra. I'm also flexible on the interior colors.

Old 02-20-2021, 09:37 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2021 GLE 63S
Originally Posted by Martin H
I'm looking to buy a 2021 GLE63s and I have a couple of questions.
Is anybody getting anything off MSRP? Im fairly flexible but may end up ordering one if paying near full price.

Also, when configuring one on mbusa the premium stereo shows as a free option at the moment.
Is this a glitch or they are free on 63 now?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
I'm looking for a black, pretty much fully loaded configuration. Don't need the upgraded brakes, carbon engine cover, or premium stereo if extra. I'm also flexible on the interior colors.
In Dec, I was able to get $8k off a $125k MSRP by shopping around. It was on the dealer's lot (non-coupe). I don't know about the premium stereo but if you call a dealer I'm sure they can tell you if it's currently a free option. I've read here on this forum that the premium stereo deletes the spare tire so you may want to look into that and decide if it matters to you. On another car forum (bimmerpost), I've read a lot of success stories that car buyers have had using a broker called Next Level Auto Brokers to save $ under MSRP. I've never used a broker but just thought I would mention it to you.
Old 02-20-2021, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB GTS, cayenne gts, McLaren 570s
Originally Posted by GlennC
In Dec, I was able to get $8k off a $125k MSRP by shopping around. It was on the dealer's lot (non-coupe). I don't know about the premium stereo but if you call a dealer I'm sure they can tell you if it's currently a free option. I've read here on this forum that the premium stereo deletes the spare tire so you may want to look into that and decide if it matters to you. On another car forum (bimmerpost), I've read a lot of success stories that car buyers have had using a broker called Next Level Auto Brokers to save $ under MSRP. I've never used a broker but just thought I would mention it to you.
I just realized I initially failed to mention Im looking a coupe.
Thank you, I will reach out to a broker. I talked to a sales guy, he said it's simply a supply/demand and a chip shortage, I was offered $500 off . It seems they have some room on non coupe versions. As to a "free upgraded stereo", it's a mistake on the website. It's crazy to me a company of this size, can't get that right.

Last edited by Martin H; 02-20-2021 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-27-2021, 04:27 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
'21 GLE63S Coupe, '21 RS7, '21 Supra
Originally Posted by Martin H
I just realized I initially failed to mention Im looking a coupe.
Thank you, I will reach out to a broker. I talked to a sales guy, he said it's simply a supply/demand and a chip shortage, I was offered $500 off . It seems they have some room on non coupe versions. As to a "free upgraded stereo", it's a mistake on the website. It's crazy to me a company of this size, can't get that right.
I just bought a pretty loaded coupe and could only squeeze out 3k off MSRP. Mine had the upgraded sound system and it was an extra $4500. Another dealer around here gave me 4k off but it didn't have all the options I wanted so I needed to shop around the country for one that had everything I wanted, and then some. They are in low supply and so dealers are milking that. Better than the RSQ8 though where dealers are charging 10k over MSRP regularly. Not sure why.