GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Owners' Card Arrived in the Mail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 01:11 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 CLA 250 4Matic Black
Owners' Card Arrived in the Mail

Mercedes sent me my Owners' Card along with a little package.
It has 3 things along with my card. A nice paper with a picture of a GLK and on the back a personalized welcome letter from the Canadian President and CEO of MB. A small booklet titled " In the Driver's Seat" that is a tell all about how to maintain your car and accessorize it. Also included is a small hard cover book entitled " A History of Passion " .
Its everything you would want to know about the Mercedes brand and then some with lots of illustrations.

The card is a silver coloured credit card sized, with a Mercedes front bumper badge along the top. The back has a 1800 # along with your Year, Model, VIN and in service date.

The welcome letter has the line "a card exclusive to MB owners that entitles you to the highest standards in customer care" I felt my wallet get lighter just reading that part

I realize this is not new for previous MB owners, but I think its all good marketing
Old 04-03-2009, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'07 GL 450, '02 S 80 T6
Originally Posted by Leslielp
I realize this is not new for previous MB owners, but I think its all good marketing
And that is all it is, Marketing

Some dealers around here excel in rapidly dispatching the good feelings that MaBenz's marketing creates.