GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Autodimming Interior Rearview Mirror.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 GLK 4matic
Autodimming Interior Rearview Mirror.

Hey like the title says I have a tan autodimming rearview mirror but i have gray interior and didnt really look at the ad before i purchased. The item was guaranteed to work and I have about $350 and some change in the item. If anyone is interested i can do probably $300 shipped or you can make me an offer.

Cliff Notes I have a tan rear view mirror with garage opener and autodimming for sale. Let me know if interested through pm.

Thanks

Tyler
Old 08-19-2010, 09:55 PM

99 SLK230 Sport
Originally Posted by Cb4h
Hey like the title says I have a tan autodimming rearview mirror but i have gray interior and didnt really look at the ad before i purchased. The item was guaranteed to work and I have about $350 and some change in the item. If anyone is interested i can do probably $300 shipped or you can make me an offer.

Cliff Notes I have a tan rear view mirror with garage opener and autodimming for sale. Let me know if interested through pm.

Thanks

Tyler
It's painted, just repaint it and you're good to go. Or you can remove the paint and have a black one.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:09 PM

2010 GLK 4matic
hey thank you for the reply is there anywhere I can get the paint? Link please? Thanks

Tyler