NAV + 4 Audio system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 10:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 GLK350 4MATIC
NAV + 4 Audio system

Just got this in the mail.

Nav + 4 is the ultimate audio system upgrade for MY08 - MY10 C-Class and MY10 GLK-Class vehicles with a standard Audio 20 CD head unit. Nav + 4 offers real-time traffic assistance1 with no additional service fees, as well as a Map Navigation System2 with features including:
  • Full vehicle integration.
  • Route directions that are voice outputted and indicated by arrow symbols and distance readings in the on-board instrument cluster.
  • Map updates that are sold separately and can be made easily via the USB port of the media interface in the glove compartment.
  • A map display that can easily switch between a 2D view, bird’s-eye view, and a reality view.
Nav + 4 features in-vehicle music integration allowing you to bring your favorite music streams with you on the road with options including: iPod/iPhone Integration, AUX Interface, USB Interface and Wireless Audio Streaming - all of which are accessed through integrated steering wheel controls or the controller on the center console.

Please call or visit your authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer today for more information on Nav + 4 and other accessories available for your vehicle.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
X3 and 2012 C coming soon
It's the UMI's new name. I am getting it this summer.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK
Smile

Thanks for the post..... Where can I find out more information about the system? I called my dealership and they do not know very much yet. I could not find anything on MBUSA.com

Thanks!

P.S. Has anyone gotten this yet? What is the difference between this and the COMMAND system that I have in my 2010 GLK?