GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

HELP what would be a good price OTD for this GLK?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STI
Question HELP what would be a good price OTD for this GLK?

I am planning to purchase a GLK since I have a baby on the way. There are 4 of the exact same models at the dealership white/black. They were loaners and now they have put them on sale. All same price, base model with pano roof. my question is

what would be a good price (how much should i pay) OTD for this GLK??

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
Old 03-24-2011, 11:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 E550 Coupe
Offer them 2k less OTD, it is a program car after all - although, the mileage isn't bad on that one - they're usually in the 20's - that's not a bad price... all they can do is say no... don't fret - there's hundreds of them out there from dealers turning them over... another will come along if you miss this one - guaranteed - it kind of works to your advantage...

Originally Posted by STEV350
I am planning to purchase a GLK since I have a baby on the way. There are 4 of the exact same models at the dealership white/black. They were loaners and now they have put them on sale. All same price, base model with pano roof. my question is

what would be a good price (how much should i pay) OTD for this GLK??

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
Old 03-24-2011, 02:32 PM

STI
I don't know if they will let it go for 28,000 OTD. That would be like selling the car for around 25,000. I was thinking 30,000OTD would be a good price?
Old 03-24-2011, 09:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 GLK Black, Premium 1, Lighting, Multimedia, Appearance and Media Pkg, 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
Don't offer them what they want. You've got to negotiate. If they want 30K then try 27K. What do you think they will do? They may come back with a counter offer. You'll never know until you try. The black one has 2 K less mileage. If color is not an issue.

Remember these loaner vehicles were not pampered. I assume that the dealer like most expect the customers to fill the vehicles up before returning them. Do you think they put premium in?

Were these cars ever registered will you be the 1st or second owner? Might mean something down the line.

Just remember with rare exception a car depreciates everyday don't pay more than you need to.

Lots of luck with what ever you decide.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:01 PM

STI
thank you. they want 32,000 OTD, I offered 30k OTD and walked. they said since they just put it for sale they cant budge much. $500 off. He said maybe in a month then they can deal more. However there are 4 vehicles with around the same mileage