Zimmermann Brake Rotors Good or Bad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 05:20 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iii
Originally Posted by MBRedux
This is actually a no brainer. The fifth point is typically the center of the cross brace. The lifts we use have a swing out arm that connects to the opposite end... then with an adjustable 6" pad that slides in four directions, it can be used to lift at any 5th point. We typically use it to support our cars across the center transverse brace to prevent flex. We're not a repair shop. Our professional and very picky clients appreciate the extra care we show to their performance vehicles.
DUDE WAKE UP AND SMELL IT... YYYOOOOUUUUU AAAARRRREEEEEE AAAAAA NNNNNNN....IIIIIIII....SSSSSS.....AAAAAA.....NNNNN NNN SHOP... C'MON YOU DIDN'T DISCOVER THE END OF THE WORLD... :r olf: Or maybe you did...

Last edited by GLKMM; 07-31-2011 at 05:26 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 113 Likes on 94 Posts
GLK 350 / Porsche 993
Originally Posted by GLKMM
DO YOU UNDERSTAND MEEEEE.??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????
No I don't, no f'ing clue what you point is and why you started this thread in first place.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Nissan GT-R BE / '12 Ducati-1199 Panigale S / '12 C300-4M Loaded/GLK350-4M Loaded
Originally Posted by GLKMM
YYYOOOOUUUUU AAAARRRREEEEEE AAAAAA NNNNNNN....IIIIIIII....SSSSSS.....AAAAAA.....NNNNN NNN SHOP
Wrong.... we are a NISMO Tuner, not a Nissan shop... (Huge difference but I didn't expect you to pick that up) and yet we have AMG, BMW, VAG, Porsche, Audi, Lotus, Lambo, and even a few Ferrari's as clients.

PS (Take note: Here's yet another trouble maker without the guts to post even a simple profile about him or herself, yet they go around demanding others to prove their worth when they themselves do not!)

Last edited by MBRedux; 08-01-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:42 AM
Banned

iii
No, I got you correctly, YOU ARE A NISSAN SHOP...
PS" I had a profile but trying to remove it out of this site, . Don,t appreciate to put in technical info as in help and to be mocked about it. After all we'll take your money at the dealer"
Old 08-03-2011, 03:44 AM
Banned

iii
Originally Posted by NYCGLK
No I don't, no f'ing clue what you point is.
I figure this much