GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Having Drive train issues, plz help :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 GLK350 AMG
Having Drive train issues, plz help :(

Hello, and thank you. I've been trying to find someone else on the forums who has had my same issue, and so far the closest i've come is people describing the,
"outstanding software update for the 2012 GLK 7G Transmission." as this explained why my car may not be moving from a dead stop till it reaches 3000-3500RPMs, with my issue however it almost feels like it isn't getting power to the front wheels. the two times this has happened ive stoped, turned off the car, and when I restart it, it seems to be fine... I just got my car back from the dealer today, where all they had to say was, "the computer says your not having any issues..."
So, at the moment I feel my best bet might be the software update, but it doesn't ease my mind that ive found the problem. I know the 4-matic can relocate power to the various wheels in order to help maintain control of the vehicle, and I was wondering if that may not be malfunctioning. But I haven't been able to find anything on that online.

So, thank you again for any insight the community may be able to give me.

:'( don't make me go back to Volvo.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:19 AM

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
350 GLK, C280
What is the problem? Is it that the car doesn't move until you rev to 3K? Is it the first start after starting the engine or random? Need more info