parts part out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 02:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 216 Likes on 149 Posts
'13 GLK350 4matic,'09 C300 4matic,'15 GLA250,'07 Honda Odyssey, '18 GLE 43
parts part out

My Glk is gone and in I have some parts that might interest some of you as I took it out few months ago when I was isolating a rattle on the back side then got lazy to put it back in again after I found it.

1. Shelf cover (hard plastic cover of the spare tire).
2. Used wheel locks in good condition
3. Unused net guard
4. Unused space saver tire (bluetech GLK owners here is your chance!!) with the bolts
5. Unused OE tire pump
6. Unused jack, wheel retainer and other things you find on the left side of the spare tire area including the made in germany white gloves.
7. Trunk cover which was taken out the day I got the car and is currently shrink wrapped so it still smells like crayola.
8. Unused folding box tray.
9. 17" WS70 winter tires and sport edition ST3 rims which was used only 2 seasons and still have 8.5-9mm tread on it (might be best for local (Vancouver) sale only as I do not want to ship these) original MB center caps and unused aftermarket caps are included.
10. 3 -20" OEM dunlops tires that has around 4.5-5 mm on them. The 4th tire was a victim of a nail but is not leaking anymore and you can get it for free.
11. GLK manual (free) just pay the shipping cost.
12. Original 20" AMG rims (no tpms) all has curb rash on them. No tires.

PM me your offers and lets make a deal as I wont be able to use it anymore as I am getting a ML bluetech.

Last edited by shotgun_banjo; 12-05-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK350
Do you still have the net guard?
If it's the net that attaches to the headliner with a rod, and then with straps to the d-rings in the cargo floor, I very much want it.

Many thanks...