GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

Fuse allocation reference booklet & spreadsheet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 09:38 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2001 Mercedes SLK230 & 2011 Mercedes GLK350
Fuse allocation reference booklet & spreadsheet

Future-me will probably lose the fuse reference guide for my GLK. I wanted to do him a solid by doing a high-quality scan of it and share it here where it won't get lost.
Credit to GLKKa2H who had uploaded a jpg version of it in this thread: https://mbworld.org/forums/glk-class...use-chart.html

However I also did a spreadsheet so I could sort what items were affected by which fuses and what the correct amperage fuse should be used in each slot. This was needed because I wanted to hard-wire my dash cam and wanted to know where I could ape power from without throwing a code.
My only regret is that I never got around to adding a column and testing which fuses were hot constantly and which were only supplied power by the ignition. If someone wants to do that and share it back, be my guest.

Attachments:
2011 Mercedes Benz GLK350 4Matic fuse allocation reference booklet (scanned & optimized).pdf
2011 GLK Fuse allocation matrix.xlsx
Old 12-06-2019, 02:35 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GLK 250
Awesome! You've done me a solid too! The fuse chart wasn't in the back of my GLK when I bought it and it took forever to find a proper copy online. This is helpful!
The following users liked this post:
Joseph Sager (12-06-2019)