GLS Class (X166) Produced from 2016 to 2019

prepaid maintenance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 10:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GLS 450
prepaid maintenance

just wanted to let folks know that if you are leasing, recommend getting the 3 year prepaid maintenance (A/B/A). I was able to negotiate it down by 300 and it then also got residualized. This way only pay a fraction of the total cost. This is one of those no brainers as the total cost over 3 years if you don't get a prepaid plan residualized would be around north of 50%. If you have any questions, let me know. I can share my prepaid plan details via PM if it would help folks that are trying to decide.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 Maybach 57, s550, s430
what do you mean by residulized, I'm about to go into a lease on gls with prepaid added in but no discount which will be added into my lease payments not paid for the prepaid maintenance separately. So its built into my lease payment is that what u mean by residualized?
Old 11-21-2016, 10:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GLS 450
Hi - to put it simply, when the plan is included as part of your lease, the total cost will be residualized. So basically you will not pay the full selling price over the lease term.

Originally Posted by dnop550
what do you mean by residulized, I'm about to go into a lease on gls with prepaid added in but no discount which will be added into my lease payments not paid for the prepaid maintenance separately. So its built into my lease payment is that what u mean by residualized?