Dealer Markup on new GLS63?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2023, 11:11 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
far too many to list.
Dealer Markup on new GLS63?

Hey y'all,

My kids are insisting on a AMG GLS63 for our new family car. I've called a few dealers to find an allocation for the specific spec we want but one is just unresponsive, another didn't have any open build slots, and another wants a $30k markup on a new order. For a GLS.
Anyone know a dealer that's not going to charge markup and have an allocation in 2023?

Thank you!
Paul
Old 02-11-2023, 09:35 PM

Received 131 Likes on 94 Posts
2023 Maybach GLS600, 2023 Bentley Bentayga, 2023 Genesis GV60, 2017 AMG GLS63
First of all, it's good that you're doing what the kids want. :-)

if indeed you are in the Portland area, check out the very small dealership in Salem. That's where I got my 2021 gls63 at an 8% discount. But that was before the pandemic. Or, if you want to buy mine, which I'm putting on the market soon, it has a great spec.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:45 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
far too many to list.
Originally Posted by jbattan
First of all, it's good that you're doing what the kids want. :-)

if indeed you are in the Portland area, check out the very small dealership in Salem. That's where I got my 2021 gls63 at an 8% discount. But that was before the pandemic. Or, if you want to buy mine, which I'm putting on the market soon, it has a great spec.
Hey! Yea I live in Vegas but this is for our Portland house. You’re right about the Salem dealer. I got a sprinter from them during the pandemic without any hassle. I’ll give them a call! Not going to be optimistic about them having an allocation though..

Feel free to send me your spec. I have a very specific one in mind but you never know!