GLS Class (X167) Produced 2020 to present

Assyst Plus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2024 | 05:42 PM

E63 AMG
Assyst Plus

By mistake I have reset ASSYSTPLUS oil change indicator and now it shows 25.000km to next service. Could you help me how to undo it to previous state which I had around 13.000 km to next service. I have a free service plan on my vehicle and now it shows as the service was done but it was not actually.
Old 09-25-2024 | 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Maybe somebody has better information, but as far as I understand it can't be undone.
Old 09-25-2024 | 08:20 PM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by ram4seh
By mistake I have reset ASSYSTPLUS oil change indicator and now it shows 25.000km to next service. Could you help me how to undo it to previous state which I had around 13.000 km to next service. I have a free service plan on my vehicle and now it shows as the service was done but it was not actually.

Can be done by coding but best option is that with the next service you just tell them you messed up, they will understand
Old 09-25-2024 | 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Current/Last 5-years: GLS,X5,Tesla,Accord; Sold:S560;S550,2x X7; X5;BMW 530e;Lincoln Navigator;LS460
Originally Posted by ram4seh
You don't need to do anything. Dealers mostly follow actual mileage and time compared to last time service was done. Or, they will do the service whenever you ask for it regardless of that oil reset info (as long as a reasonable time/miles have passed since previous free service was done). Dealers know that this can be re-set easily, and they won't even worry about it (other than doing another reset once they complete the service).

Since you know how many miles left until next service is due, just take it to service when service is actually due. If you are too concerned about it, just send an email to your dealer and document when this happens, miles, and let them know when you expect to bring it in for oil change next time (but I wouldn't even worry about that).