Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Sold

w203 Digital Climatronic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w203 Digital Climatronic

Hey Guys - have for sale a Climatronic unit I purchased on Ebay a while back and never got around to installing. Tested it while I had the dash open for some stereo work a few weeks ago and it works perfectly with full functionality - lucked out there, as I understand Climatronics can be somewhat hit/miss on the early models (mine is an '01 c240). Anyhow, decided I'm ok with the analog knob unit and could use the money elsewhere, so figured my loss could possibly be somebody else's gain. Just looking to recoup my original investment, so I'll ask $125 shipped anywhere in US. I'm in Seattle/Eastside area, so if anybody happens to be interested in local pickup let me know and we'll work something out/knock a few bucks off depending on how far out of the way you are

PayPal or Cashier's Check/Money Order please. All offers considered. References available, and can provide my cell phone number via PM if that mode of communication is preferred. Thanks for your consideration.
Attached Thumbnails w203 Digital Climatronic-p1250123.jpg   w203 Digital Climatronic-p1250137.jpg   w203 Digital Climatronic-p1250130.jpg   w203 Digital Climatronic-p1250119.jpg   w203 Digital Climatronic-p1250165.jpg