Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

In Trunk Navigation Drive for E/S/CLS/SL/SLK with GPS Antenna

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55, 08 S63, 09 GL450
In Trunk Navigation Drive for E/S/CLS/SL/SLK with GPS Antenna

Hello All,

I am selling this unit initally purchased from a chap in Europe and made by Harman/Becker. It was reportedly pulled from a working enviroment and does not appear to have any defects. The antenna is included as an extra. The car that this was initially purchased for has been sold by the client, so it has to go. I recommend you use the S/N information below to verify with your local MB service rep that this will work for your vehicle as there are small variations based on year. I believe this is the correct fitment for 2003-2007 of mentioned models. They can also provide a price check...

Drive Info:

Model No 7042
Date 5/07
A211 870 10 85001enna Info:

Antenna Info:

S/N: AN 231932
P/N: STR-3

Asking $350.00. Local Pick up in San Francisco Bay Area or shipping can be arranged through Paypal payment systems.

Thanks,

Gambari
Attached Thumbnails In Trunk Navigation Drive for E/S/CLS/SL/SLK with GPS Antenna-dsc_0001.jpg   In Trunk Navigation Drive for E/S/CLS/SL/SLK with GPS Antenna-dsc_0006.jpg   In Trunk Navigation Drive for E/S/CLS/SL/SLK with GPS Antenna-dsc_0012.jpg   In Trunk Navigation Drive for E/S/CLS/SL/SLK with GPS Antenna-dsc_0009.jpg  

Last edited by gambari; 11-15-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Added Pictures