Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: ML and GL Cargo "Divider" Net

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK 350, Audi TT
FS: ML and GL Cargo "Divider" Net

Like new Cargo "Divider" Net

Part Number A 1648600474. W/X 164.
Fits the Mercedes-Benz ML Class from 2006 to 2010 and/or a GL Class from 2007 to 2010.

This Cargo Divider Net separates the passenger and cargo areas of your M-Class or G-Class Mercedes-Benz. It prevents loads from slipping from the rear into the passenger areas. Also useful for keeping a pet in the cargo area.

I’m attaching a jpg showing it installed in my 2010 GLK, but the hooks don’t fit correctly for my model.

The net folds and snaps shut, and when rolled up, it fits in the storage area right under the cargo floor hatch.

I'm asking $75 - with free shipping. If you're looking at this, you know that these go for much more via the dealer.
Attached Thumbnails FS: ML and GL Cargo "Divider" Net-net1glk1000.jpg   FS: ML and GL Cargo "Divider" Net-net1package.jpg   FS: ML and GL Cargo "Divider" Net-net1label.jpg  
Old 06-06-2010, 06:37 PM

GLK 350, Audi TT
Cargo Net

Hello.
FWIW, I've lowered the price of the cargo net to $50, including shipping.

Thanks for looking.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:00 PM

ML350
Is this still available?

Do you still have the cargo divider net and would it fit a 2011 ML350?

Barb
Old 08-20-2010, 11:33 AM

GLK 350, Audi TT
Cargo Net - still available

Hello.

Yes, the net is still available, and I do believe it'll fit your 2011. But I can't say for certain - I'm just a mercedes owner, not a dealer or expert. :-)

I'm assuming that the interior cargo dimensions of your 2011 are the same as for a 2010. If that's the case, then the net should fit just fine. That back area is a bit wider than our GLK. So as you can see from those pictures that I posted, the top pole fits just fine in the "keyhole" slots near the roof line. Because the top pole is "spring loaded" and can adjust to size. But the bottom poles snap open, and are just a bit wider than the cargo area "floor" on our GLK. And the bottom hooks are made to fit your ML or a GL, and not my GLK.

Even without locking the bottom, we COULD still use it in our GLK, to keep our dog in the back, or to prevent cargo from shifting forward. (It fits behind both the front and back seats). If we can't sell this, we'll use it like that, but I'd rather sell it as new, if you know what I mean.

Let me know if you're interested. Also, if you'd like, I can do some measuring of the pole dimensions, etc.

Burt (aka Benchbear)
Old 08-20-2010, 03:49 PM

GLK 350, Audi TT
ML GL Cargo Nets

By the way, I have two of these to sell (long story).
Burt
Old 08-20-2010, 04:35 PM

ML350
is one of them black by any chance? also any idea what the difference is on the ones I see with a solid portion vs the ones without (see attachment)?

FS: ML and GL Cargo "Divider" Net-net.jpg
Old 08-20-2010, 05:01 PM

GLK 350, Audi TT
Both are black. If my pics are no longer available on this thread, just let me know, and I can repost or send via pm.
From what I know, the one that you posted a picture of has a leather "case" that stays attached. After you collapse and fold the cargo net, the case zips around it. I had one of those and sold it already.
The two that I have left to sell appear to be identical, except that you simply collapse them, wrap the webbing/hooks around them, and stash them away.

My wife prefers the one with the case, because it's tidy when you store it. I like the one without, because otherwise the case hangs there when you use the net. Anyway, I only have the non-case ones to sell now.

Our GLK 350 has a little storage area under the cargo floor - not sure if the GL and ML have this too? The collapsed net, with the case (your picture) or without the case, fit right into it. We keep one of those MB collapsible crates there too.

Hope this helps.

Burt
Old 08-20-2010, 05:11 PM

ML350
ahh.. makes sense... sounds like you've acquired quite a collection! your pics are still there, it just looked gray in the pic... what is your current price?
Old 08-20-2010, 05:26 PM

GLK 350, Audi TT
Oh, I see what you mean. I think that's from the flash.
$50.
Considering the insane price that the dealers ask for these, that's pretty inexpensive, right?
If you're interested, probably best to send me a private email. If not, no worries, I'll sell it eventually. :-)

By the way, do you love your ML? We had test driven one a year before we needed a new vehicle, and then when we came back to the dealership, the GLK had been introduced. The smaller size works for us, but I've had second thoughts about not getting the ML.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:33 PM

ML350
If I decide to buy, I'll send you a private email... re the ML.. don't know yet... won't get it till Monday! It was great on the test drive, so looking forward to it!

We don't have kids, but still opted for the ML as we have 4 dogs and need the cargo space!
Old 09-19-2010, 07:24 PM

GLK350, BMW 330xi
Do you still have this cargo net available for sale?
Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 AM

GLK 350, Audi TT
Cargo net/divider - still available

Hi.
Yes, still available.

I originally also had one for sale that zipped into a leather pouch, but sold it already. The one I have left is identical in size, etc, but does not zip into a pouch.

$50

Feel free to PM me if you're interested, have more questions, need more pictures to better visualize it, etc.

Thanks!

Burt
Old 10-07-2010, 06:21 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2019 AMG GLE 63S
Burt,
Sent PM. Let me know if you still have one (or two)?
Old 11-13-2010, 03:49 PM

GLK 350, Audi TT
Sold! Thank you!

Sold! Thanks for all the inquiries.
Bench Bear