Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

revised--f/s full set of Matte Walnut CLS interior wood

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 WAGON
revised--f/s full set of Matte Walnut CLS interior wood

I made an error in my previous post. I currently have a FULL SET ( every wood trim piece for the CLS) of Matte Walnut wood trim. Set is near new and has no chips, scratches, dings or dents. $425.00 delivered via ground to the 48 states. The full set is every wood piece you need, the large dash piece, the lower heated seat area surround, the ashtray front, the smaller roller top and the larger roller top for the rear middle console, and the shifter surround.
Perfect condition

Sorry about my previous post, I had the wood in storage and a member asked for pics, so I pulled it this morning.

email me at newman@cdw.com if your interested. Pricing is FIRM...no low ballers please.
Attached Thumbnails revised--f/s full set of Matte Walnut CLS interior wood-a1.jpg   revised--f/s full set of Matte Walnut CLS interior wood-a2.jpg   revised--f/s full set of Matte Walnut CLS interior wood-a3.jpg   revised--f/s full set of Matte Walnut CLS interior wood-a4.jpg   revised--f/s full set of Matte Walnut CLS interior wood-a5.jpg