Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

W140 curtain set

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 ML400 Sportline
W140 curtain set

In Europe, W140's can be ordered with curtains for the rear doors and the rear windshield (backlight). The curtains for the rear windshield do not fit properly in cars with the third brake lamp (which is an option installed at the factory for markets that required a third stop lamp). My W140 was fitted with the electric roller shade and I retrofitted these curtains in the doors. I removed them before selling my car. These parts were special ordered by me from Germany. They are Genuine Mercedes parts and were installed by myself. Installing these is easy - figure about 30-45 minutes and 2 beers per door. You'll need to drill small holes into the window frame to secure the upper track and the curtain. I secured the lower tracks using double-sided foam tape and it never let go. These parts are in perfect condition and fit LWB W140 only. When installed they will look as if installed by the factory. They will not fit SWB cars. I don't believe these are available from Mercedes-Benz any longer. They were $2000 new. Please PM me offers. I will upload pictures shortly.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w140
german

hello am interested in your blinds , can i see the fotos , how much do you want.