Interior Parts The archived forum for Mercedes interior parts for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Sparco DTM-RS seats Recaro/

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 12:18 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
E55
Sparco DTM-RS seats Recaro/

Hello all,
I'm selling my Sparco-DTM RS seats that I had installed in my audi S4/RS4.. They are the most comfortable fixed back seat I've ever sat in. They have a good amount of lower lumbar support as well as a nice soft true leather (not shiny cheap immitation). These seats are in brand new condition with only a couple scratches to the carbon resin on the bottom of the seat (cannot be seen when installed). Roughly 1000 miles on them and the passenger has maybe 100. MSRP for these are 3,200$ per seat, I paid 5k new and I originally had these priced at 4k, and now I'm pricing them at 3,500$. This 3,200$ seats + sliders and side mounts for the price of a small amount over the cost of a single dtm-rs. These are dry carbon, geniune top grade leather with true alcantara, double orange stitch, extremely light, arguably the nicest fixed back seat money can buy.

Last edited by nthusiastt; 07-18-2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: added another picture