Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

******* in a sc400!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 w140 s500
Angry ******* in a sc400!

I'm driving back from manhattan at 4am on satarday night, when this azn kid with his girlfriend pulls up. I'm with my girlfriend and she hates when I race, so I ignore him for a few miles. This kid keeps pushing me and finally I let go and show him the 3 beep count and we go. I instantly get 3 cars on him by 110 and let off. This kid does a ricer fly by and then my exit is about 3 miles away so I switch to the middle lane as I'm switching this ******* decides to floor his brakes? So I quickly switch lanes and am wondering maybe it was a cop but my v1 didn't go off. then he try's to push me into the wall, I was like wtf?? so at this point I usally never go into road rage but I flipped out! This kid thinks he can push a s500? I swerve back at him jump to the left lane and start pushing this kid from the middle lane all the way to the right lane. he keeps slowing down and then finally I got him off the road as I saw his tire blew out(maybe glass from the side or a nail?). Then I took an iced coffee and throw at his car, and went on merly on the way home. I don't know what this punk was thinking, you never mess with a Russian driver especially in a Mercedes, we will take you out!
Old 03-03-2005, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by s0vietbenz
I'm driving back from manhattan at 4am on satarday night, when this azn kid with his girlfriend pulls up. I'm with my girlfriend and she hates when I race, so I ignore him for a few miles. This kid keeps pushing me and finally I let go and show him the 3 beep count and we go. I instantly get 3 cars on him by 110 and let off. This kid does a ricer fly by and then my exit is about 3 miles away so I switch to the middle lane as I'm switching this ******* decides to floor his brakes? So I quickly switch lanes and am wondering maybe it was a cop but my v1 didn't go off. then he try's to push me into the wall, I was like wtf?? so at this point I usally never go into road rage but I flipped out! This kid thinks he can push a s500? I swerve back at him jump to the left lane and start pushing this kid from the middle lane all the way to the right lane. he keeps slowing down and then finally I got him off the road as I saw his tire blew out(maybe glass from the side or a nail?). Then I took an iced coffee and throw at his car, and went on merly on the way home. I don't know what this punk was thinking, you never mess with a Russian driver especially in a Mercedes, we will take you out!
Russian Rage. I know it very well, ive seen some of my russian friends go from calm and sedate to, YOU ****ING IDIOT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CUTTING ME OFF, to me saying dude it was an old lady, let it be.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
Wow! What a ******!! I guess it does get intense when you race but this guy is over the top!! BTW, did you hear his exhaust?
Old 03-03-2005, 11:02 PM

'02 c230k coupe
im a kid....but i would never do that
Old 03-04-2005, 12:03 AM

2005 C230 Sedan 6spd
I"m 23 (College kid) and an Asian, but I would NEVER try to kill someone over a street race~

If I were you, I would probably call the cops on him for reckless driving~
Old 03-04-2005, 12:32 AM
CHB

'79 300D, '85 300Dt, '99 CLK430
that kid got what was coming to him, good job
Old 03-04-2005, 01:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
V8, Flat 6, V6, & Turbo flat 4
I got him off the road as I saw his tire blew out(maybe glass from the side or a nail?). Then I took an iced coffee and throw at his car, and went on merly on the way home.
LMAO! I hate idiots like that, i have also seen a fair share of them, as I am everyday on the highway.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
hahaahah thats great
Old 03-04-2005, 08:36 PM

a car
Dude, WTF?!?! That was you, that was me in the Lexus!!

i kid i kid :p
Old 03-05-2005, 12:09 AM

C280
Thats a dousch in a Lexus for ya. I hate Lexus
Old 03-13-2005, 05:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'19 GLC 300, '19 TM3SR+
Noone got killed. The Lexus guy got what he was asking for. Now they probably have to clean both front seats of feces . Yet another socialization lesson. Internet generation kids sometimes need reality checks like this. Way to go, Eugene!
Old 03-13-2005, 07:16 AM

2005 Mercedes C-Class
Pravilno!