Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

2005 S65 Vs 2005 F430 Vs 2005 M3 Vs 1994 Sl500!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
***i just got a new phone and i just learned how to beef up the res*****
Old 05-19-2005, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
As, im reading this whole thread im thinking to myself, does rick realize how much more torque the m3, f430 and the s65 have? I find it very possible him leading to 20, while the 3 others due to the massive amount of torque are behind trying to catch some grip. Seeing how it was a woman in the S65 ( not to sound sexist ) prolly Floored the hell out of the s65, M3's have launch control for a reason, and the 430, has 4 modes, ( a knob on the steering wheel, lets say he had normal selected, I can more than bet DSC, ASC, w/e started catching his wheels..., seeing how red has a 94' SL 500, before DSC, ASC, and the fact that the sl 500 has 315hp (94') its entirely possible he didnt burn rubber, had grip earlier than the other 3, and was ahead for a sec.

Before you go, and descriminate against me as well, seeing that im also 17, keep in mind I know wtf im talking about, and not all 17 years olds BS stories for the glory. Red might in some cases be slightly exagurating, but in this case he gets my credibility.

i like to see that we are on the same pg! oh, and i could tell that the S65 did pedal it becaus there was a split second of nothing but smoke behind her. lol

oh and for my spelling, i type fast so i dnot gvie a ****.

MRAK HAILMNOTL

jk
Old 05-19-2005, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
So I pull up at this light today, and that same punk kid in the F16 was there...

If it wern't for my traction problems...
Old 05-19-2005, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

some
***** much?? lol

mark
Old 05-19-2005, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by RedMongoosE
***** much?? lol

mark
I try. :p
Old 05-19-2005, 11:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by thericker55
Ooooo well if he gets an ok from you that's more than enough for me The funny thing with all you 17 year olds is you don't know ****! When it comes to driving! What have you got as far as driving experience goes? A year, year and a half tops! Please before you guys start thinking your're expert drag racers, Try to spend some more time in school (You guys are shamefully pathetic as far as the basics in life are concerned!) At least learn how to SPELL, or WRITE, correctly..And to the rest of you that are buying this story, I've got some swamp land in Florida I can sell you?? If not how about the Brooklyn bridge??
Again, I got behind the wheel of a car at the age of 15, coming up on 3 years of driving experience, Manhattan streets, are the best way to earn some ***** in driving, I have off-road 4x4 experience, sandy beaches, rivers and tough muddy terrain, don't assume **** jackass, I'd like to see how well you'd cope in NYC traffic.

Honestly I don't give a rats *** about grammar online, I just write to get a point across.

I just looked over your post history, and all you do is ***** and moan about everything. Something tells me I'm witnessing the phenomenon known as "Male PMS" from this guy over here. Seriously put a sock in it, if you don't have anything constructive to contribute to a post then keep it to your self.
Seeing that this will completely just fly over your head anyway, thanks for proving my point douche.

Prediction: He will criticize my "so called experience", will comment how I have no credibility, and something on judge of character..

One last thing, you are a hypocrite, can't even spell "you're" correctly

A year, year and a half tops! Please before you guys start thinking your're expert drag racers,
Old 05-20-2005, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by Lexani
I try. :p
You havent been trying hard enough lately ... I have something big planned for this weekend!! :v :v :v :v
Old 05-20-2005, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by Lexani
So I pull up at this light today, and that same punk kid in the F16 was there...

If it wern't for my traction problems...
I meant to ask you about that... how is traction in your MKB? Is it worse then regular?
Old 05-20-2005, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Again, I got behind the wheel of a car at the age of 15, coming up on 3 years of driving experience, Manhattan streets, are the best way to earn some ***** in driving, I have off-road 4x4 experience, sandy beaches, rivers and tough muddy terrain, don't assume **** jackass, I'd like to see how well you'd cope in NYC traffic.

Honestly I don't give a rats *** about grammar online, I just write to get a point across.

I just looked over your post history, and all you do is ***** and moan about everything. Something tells me I'm witnessing the phenomenon known as "Male PMS" from this guy over here. Seriously put a sock in it, if you don't have anything constructive to contribute to a post then keep it to your self.
Seeing that this will completely just fly over your head anyway, thanks for proving my point douche.

Prediction: He will criticize my "so called experience", will comment how I have no credibility, and something on judge of character..

One last thing, you are a hypocrite, can't even spell "you're" correctly

OK my 1 typo compared to your previous post riddled w/mistakes
But now it looks as if your MOMMY wrote this last post for you, tell her nice job! very creative use of words.
And what was I thinking.... Your driving history! Such extensive varied skills! (Hard years of New York city driving) topped off by some expert off-roading WOW! I really miss judged you Thanks for reviewing my posts you and your MOMMY, obviously learned something.....To bad you are so young and immature, you can't see how ridiculous you are trying so desperately to justify your driving history, as if the info you provided would make a difference. (Get this thru your skull, your a snot nosed diaper wearing kid living under your parents wings, you have nothing to offer here except some breif diversionary entertainment for me)
Old 05-20-2005, 02:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
nice run..... ...if you want to hang with those cars or beat them......it time to take your car to brabus..... :v ...Just bought a Red 2002 SL 600......right now it at Brabus getting the 7.3 V12........with 580hp and 580tq........at Brabus for 2 month already.......
Old 05-20-2005, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
nice run..... ...if you want to hang with those cars or beat them......it time to take your car to brabus..... :v ...Just bought a Red 2002 SL 600......right now it at Brabus getting the 7.3 V12........with 580hp and 580tq........at Brabus for 2 month already.......

Damn where the hell have you been?
Old 05-20-2005, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
00 KLEEMANN CLK 430 - 02 KLEEMANN CLK55 - 88 Euro / Jap AMG 560 SEC Widebody
Ooooo well if he gets an ok from you that's more than enough for me The funny thing with all you 17 year olds is you don't know ****! When it comes to driving! What have you got as far as driving experience goes? A year, year and a half tops! Please before you guys start thinking your're expert drag racers, Try to spend some more time in school (You guys are shamefully pathetic as far as the basics in life are concerned!) At least learn how to SPELL, or WRITE, correctly..And to the rest of you that are buying this story, I've got some swamp land in Florida I can sell you?? If not how about the Brooklyn bridge??

Who can argue with the ricker? He's over 17 and knows all the **** there is to know when it comes to driving. He has all the experience anyone could ever have when it comes to driving - decades and decades at least. Please, as a mater of respect for the ricker, before any of us even think of posting anything on this forum that even begins to imply that any of us are the expert drag racer that the ricker obviously is, we should all go back to school and get the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees that the ricker has earned - and we should get them in multiple fields, just like the ricker did. We should also apologize en-masse for not being as expertly versed in the basics of life as the ricker is, and has been, since the age of at least seventeen. Everyone should also meticulously double check their posts before daring to submit them on the off chance that they might have a spelling error because that would mean that the ricker would have to take valuable time from his day in order to point out the error. And... so as not to leave the ricker feeling uncomplimented, don't you all agree that that was a wonderful quote about the swamp land and the bridge? I stand in awe of the brilliance and originality that it reflects on the part of the mental giant that was its author.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by lowphat
Junior Meber, Almost a Member, Member, MB World Fanatic.... Out of Control?

What the moderators should do is re-tag anyone who posts up negative vibe BS as a "Thumbsucker" That way, every time they post we'll all know not to waste our time reading their envious dribble.
Old 05-20-2005, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Who can argue with the ricker? He's over 17 and knows all the **** there is to know when it comes to driving. He has all the experience anyone could ever have when it comes to driving - decades and decades at least. Please, as a mater of respect for the ricker, before any of us even think of posting anything on this forum that even begins to imply that any of us are the expert drag racer that the ricker obviously is, we should all go back to school and get the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees that the ricker has earned - and we should get them in multiple fields, just like the ricker did. We should also apologize en-masse for not being as expertly versed in the basics of life as the ricker is, and has been, since the age of at least seventeen. Everyone should also meticulously double check their posts before daring to submit them on the off chance that they might have a spelling error because that would mean that the ricker would have to take valuable time from his day in order to point out the error. And... so as not to leave the ricker feeling uncomplimented, don't you all agree that that was a wonderful quote about the swamp land and the bridge? I stand in awe of the brilliance and originality that it reflects on the part of the mental giant that was its author.
You obviously must be in the age group of 15-20 years old to react so intelligently You know that wasn't the intonation of my post, I'm saying there's no chance that a 16-17 year old can be an authority on anything besides zit cream, and wet dreams, let alone driving experience we all know how high insurance rates are when your that young, Do you think it's because there such good drivers and know all after only a couple years behind the wheel? Please shut-up now.... As far as me correcting these children on their abuse of the english language, it's not for just 1 or 2 errors go back and re-read their posts it's as if english is their 2nd language it's truly pathetic to see them carrying on barely able to write a legible post at that age!
Old 05-20-2005, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Oh Mr. high and mighty.......

Did I waste your time sweetheart If your only looking for substance worth while may I suggest you stick w/Wall Street Journal? This is a public forum you panzie ***!! :v If you don't like it why don't you shove that thumb idea up your A**
Old 05-20-2005, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

"... rates when your that young..." actually the correct sentence would have been "rates when you're that young" (you're being the contraction of you are)

"... because there such good drivers..." actually the correct sentence would have been " because they're such good drivers" (they're being the contraction of they are)

and also, the word English should be capitalized.

Lastly - avoid assuming anything.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Wow ! you are even more learned than I....

"... rates when your that young..." actually the correct sentence would have been "rates when you're that young" (you're being the contraction of you are)

"... because there such good drivers..." actually the correct sentence would have been " because they're such good drivers" (they're being the contraction of they are)

and also, the word English should be capitalized.

Lastly - avoid assuming anything.
You must be an English, english, teacher Oh master, what must I do to become as pompous as you? I'm but the pupil now, please impart more of your wisdom so I will be as complete as you

Last edited by Thericker; 05-20-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:26 PM

You must be an English, english, teacher Oh master, what must I do to become as pompous as you? I'm but the pupil now, please impart more of your wisdom so I will be as complete as you
Ricker.... Shut the F*** up already!!! If you hate reading Red's race stories so much, why even bother opening the link??

Last edited by MGV156; 05-20-2005 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
Group Advice:

It's Friday. . . go have a beer and some nookie.
Old 05-20-2005, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Vomit
Group Advice:

Word!! That's exactly what I'm doing tonite!!
Old 05-20-2005, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Vomit
Group Advice:

Right on.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:59 PM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
I don't know what you've been driving but...That just isn't gonna happen PERIOD! those other cars would eat him alive especially the S65, and F430 they could let him have a full second to a second and a half head start and still ANNIHILATE him by 20mph!

We both know the S65, the M3 and the 430 is in a completly different league than the SL500.

But how much time do the SL500 use to app 20 mph, cant be much more than 1,5 sec, if the SL500 jumps the gun by 0,5 sec or maybe a bit less, I would belive it may be in front by 20 mph..

My guess is that the SL500 would use not much more than 5 meters (maybe less) to reach 20 mph, a few tenth of head start would put him in the lead the first 5 meters.

At least it does not sound impossible for me.....

Last edited by Erik; 05-20-2005 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:02 PM

ALPINA B12 5,7 Coupe #22/57
As, im reading this whole thread im thinking to myself, does rick realize how much more torque the m3, f430 and the s65 have? I find it very possible him leading to 20, while the 3 others due to the massive amount of torque are behind trying to catch some grip. .
Have not checked but I would be supprised if the M3 and the 430 have more torque than the SL500, my guess is that they have less.

Also I do NOT belive any woman would switch off the ASC, DSC or what they are called in the Benz world, meaning the S65 would not spinn at all during launch.....
Old 05-20-2005, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

"And on tonights show-- did you really race that guy or are you full of ****!? Please welcome our first guest, Redmongoose."

(appluase)

"Welcome to the show, Red."

"Thanks Jerry."

"So Red, whats the problem?"

"Well Jerry, I keep racing these awesome cars and post the stories online, and this one guy, thericker55, is a stupid ****-faced donkey and keeps saying I didn't!"

"Mhmm..."

"And, well you know, I just want it to stop."

"Well, Red, we have suprise for you, thericker55, as it were, is backstage and he heard everything you just said-- with subtitles, so he now knows you cant SPELL!"

(without any warning thericker comes on stage-- 'boos' following. He angrly gets in Red's face; Steve stands up and gets in between them.)

(Thericker; anger creeps in his tone)
"You idiot-- you're 17! How dare you say you've raced those vehicles before I!? You ****in' twerp ****in ***** *** ****er!"

"What!? Who are you to tell me who I've raced an who I haven't! I have pictures! Jerry put them on the widescreen!"

"Well, lets calm down, Ricker, what do you say to these pictures?"

(Pictures appear on the widescreen; audience muttering)

(one audience member wearing a "NOTKTS" shirt stands up.)

"Those are googilzed!"

(Red takes this as a direct challenge)

"What!? I just got a new camera you imbecile!"

(Another member with a Lexani shirt, stands up and runs infront of the camera before anyfurther event develops)

(Whispering to the camera; hysterical and oblivous to whats going on)
"Its that F16. That punk, he cant be past 16... he probably doesn't even know how to accelerate in that thing."

(Jerry, although rather amused...)

"Security!"

(The "Lexani" member looks and dashes out the building yelling like a mad man before security could apprehend him.)

"Anyways, Ricker you were saying?"

"Yeah, Jerry, look at this kid. He probably cant spell, obviously isn't smart, and well... well HE's LIEING!"

"If you dont like my stories you shouldn't read them!"

(silent)

(Lost for words he barely speaks)
"Well...well you sitll cnat sepll!"

"Ricker you cant spell either man."

"What are you my teacher!? Leave my spelling out of this!"

(silence)

"Ricker, Red, Im just going to play devils advocate, why dont you two just ignore each other? Can one of you not stand knowing the other gets more respect?"

"F**k you Jerry! Red-- He cnat sepll gdomadn it! And we all know, racers onl race people my age! Not young people! WTF!?"

(Ricker takes a strike at Red and the crowd goes wild! )

"JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"

"Ok, we'll be right back..."

"Ok, were back, and on todays show we've seen it all! 'Cept Lexani, who knows were he went, anyways, my final thought..."

(it really gets quiet)

"Wether we raced anyone or not is not really the problem here, its knowing that the person who (if) lied about it, got away with it! It hurts our ego, and we cant seem to let go, but if we tried adding that person onto our ignore list, and never hearing from them again, wouldn't that make it go away? In the end, what we dont know cant hurt us. Until next time, take care of yourselves and each other, have a good night."

(Appluase)

"And on tomorrows show, is Lexani a prodigy, or is he a poser? Join us for that special show."

Fade out.

:p

I think this can work, I mean Jerry is rigged right? Im making the call... oh and *disclaimer* I remain nuetral and anxiously await episode two.

Last edited by Lexani; 05-20-2005 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You just couldn't resist staying out of this eh Lex....

You found a creative way to skirt around *******g w/me, Oh well looks like I'm showing up to the meet after all to your ***!! Just kidding very funny stuff, I'm taking Vomits advice cold beer and sex w/ the lady
I'll still be at the meet though hopefully in a good mood

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2005 S65 Vs 2005 F430 Vs 2005 M3 Vs 1994 Sl500!!!