Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Jag XKR vs himself (videos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'08 CLK320CDI AMG// '13 E500 Coupe AMG// '17 E350d AMG
Jag XKR vs himself (videos)

Ok, I know its not a kill story, and its not a MB, but I only want to share with you guys

Its my father 2001 jaguar XKR convertible and he is thinking to sell it to buy the new Aston Martin DB9 volante , so I taked it out the garage, as is usually is (4 years and only 15000miles) to take some pics:

Pictures

Then I was with pity of the car (I love that car) and decide to took it out for a spin with my brother and our camera

Some videos here

V8 4.0 Supercharged 363Hp, R-performance Kit, 20'' BBS wheels, Alpine sound sytem, etc

(Some guys could think, why he wont buy a MB instead a Aston Martin! the answer is, my father always had MB and after buying the jag he capted the English GT esense, comfy and powerfull, the MB also is, but the charisma is diferent I don't know )
Old 06-05-2005, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C250 sport
wow! now that's one loud supercharger lol. very fast...
Old 06-06-2005, 04:07 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
the s/c in the C32/SLK32 sounds about the same. pretty much all twin-screw are about the same. I wish I still have that Motorweek's video on CLK55 cab and C32.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Originally Posted by gaiex
Ok, I know its not a kill story, and its not a MB, but I only want to share with you guys

Its my father 2001 jaguar XKR convertible and he is thinking to sell it to buy the new Aston Martin DB9 volante , so I taked it out the garage, as is usually is (4 years and only 15000miles) to take some pics:

Pictures

Then I was with pity of the car (I love that car) and decide to took it out for a spin with my brother and our camera

Some videos here

V8 4.0 Supercharged 363Hp, R-performance Kit, 20'' BBS wheels, Alpine sound sytem, etc

(Some guys could think, why he wont buy a MB instead a Aston Martin! the answer is, my father always had MB and after buying the jag he capted the English GT esense, comfy and powerfull, the MB also is, but the charisma is diferent I don't know )
He's got good taste! I was going to get the XKR but since I really wanted an Aston instead I just decided to go with the XK8 and get a DB7 later on..never did get my DB7...