Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

mustang svt cobra vs 2001 clk55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 02:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mustang svt cobra vs 2001 clk55

yesterday...i was following this mustang svt..im not thinking of racing it coz
i know i will get killed..i got the chance to overtake him when traffic clears up
..then we both ended up side by side with each other on the traffic light..i was
praying that he would not race...my heart is pounding..im perspiring..i dont want
to be put to shame by this american muscle car...maybe he noticed the amg..light turns green..he got a good jump on me...shoooott he's trying to race!
he was about half a car ahead of me..i said what the heck...ill just give him a run for his money..i floored it like crazy..to my amazement i was pulling 1...2...3......cars away from him... we were both running about 90 mph in a 40 mph speed limit ... he was way back when i have to slow down because of traffic..i let him pass me..then i caught up with him again in a stop light..he's turning left ... i gave him a thumbs up...i got a big smile from him then he's gone...wooohooo im so proud of my baby! thats not the end of the story...after that run...i got killed! by my wife! :p ...yep i was with my wife..he was hitting and pinching me after that run..hehehe
my only mod..k&n filter
dunno what year the mustang is...looks stock to me..dunno how much hp it has..all i know is that its fast :p