Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

c230 vs acura integra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 02:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 C230 SS
c230 vs acura integra

hahah this was fun!... so this black, lowered, loud fart can, acura intergra is a few cars behind me... i assume he is tryin to race this white civic, bc he keeps revving as he lines up next to the car... well it ends up the 2 are side by side at a light, and the driver, being a girl, just flicked him off the whole time... then, he is the the right line, and im in the left... i see him near the back passenger window and i look at him... he revs and then floor... i floor when he is about at front windows... and we goin and going and im in front... then the passenger in my car was like wait, just go really slow and line up with that cadi... so i do that... then i make it seem as if the cadi is goin to get infront of me, so he switches lanes... then i floor it, so his fart can goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, and he switches and tries to catch up... then i slow down again... and then finally i saw my turn comin up a bit way, i im like time to burn... so i just floor it til i have to make my turn... and then as he passes he just gives me that look... haha... good times