Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

E430 versus IROC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
E430 versus IROC

Not sure about this, but here is what went down.

Stopped at multi-lane light (the same scene as when I killed the C240, lol)

White Z28 (IROC) in left lane with 3 teens on board. It's raining lightly, we go. Camaro takes off, my traction control kicks in and shuts me down for a few moments (damn you!), then it bites. IROC is about 2 car lengths ahead, but the E rips forward past the Camaro at around 70. Then we all had back off due to traffic. Teens in the car all staring with the look that only teens can do (somewhat like a drooling haze). And that was it.

From what I know, a camaro may be anywhere from a V-6 200hp to a fairly powerful 345hp V8. No idea what this one was, but it had no pull at all (although wet traction was top notch).
Old 01-15-2006, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Whew...you almost got pwed by a Z28!!!

Nice Kill. Teach them kids a lesson!
Old 01-15-2006, 03:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bantha
Originally Posted by RBrenton88
Not sure about this, but here is what went down.

Stopped at multi-lane light (the same scene as when I killed the C240, lol)

White Z28 (IROC) in left lane with 3 teens on board. It's raining lightly, we go. Camaro takes off, my traction control kicks in and shuts me down for a few moments (damn you!), then it bites. IROC is about 2 car lengths ahead, but the E rips forward past the Camaro at around 70. Then we all had back off due to traffic. Teens in the car all staring with the look that only teens can do (somewhat like a drooling haze). And that was it.

From what I know, a camaro may be anywhere from a V-6 200hp to a fairly powerful 345hp V8. No idea what this one was, but it had no pull at all (although wet traction was top notch).
The 5.7 liter TPI 350ci IROC's only had 225HP stock...and they weren't available in 5 speed, only auto.....I had an '88..fun Seaside car in the early '90's, but not fast in todays world.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F248 F1
HAHA I beat one with my w126. I know the one i beat had a perfomance upgraded radiotor or something because the front grill --you could see it...