Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Heavily modded? Since when is an ECU flash HEAVILY MODDED?

When this car was bone stock, it still would have beaten the vette. it ran a 12.3. We're talking about a 5000lb living room on wheels vs. a 3000lb 2 seater sports car with a big , powerful V8.
......ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. These Chevy/Ford fans hate when you bring weight to the table. They prefer to only mention how we have more power and always seem to forget we're hauling up to 2000lbs+ above them.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:23 AM
ON PROBATION

Sorry, I thought this was the Kill Stories section were you "Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!"
Yeah...you're right - My Bad. Post on, you displacement power-monger animal
Old 01-17-2006, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sorry, I thought this was the Kill Stories section were you "Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!"
Yes, you can, but just leave out the stories where you beat anything American made, or you're in for it.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:29 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 Bentley GTC, Porsche GT2/EVOMS GT700, 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi
Originally Posted by Lexani
......ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. These Chevy/Ford fans hate when you bring weight to the table. They prefer to only mention how we have more power and always seem to forget we're hauling up to 2000lbs+ above them.

I know what you mean.

I guess I'm the only one (besides the people at the track who saw it) who thinks it's cool that a Huge sedan with only an ECU flash (that took 3 minutes to do) can whoop a 2 door sports car with a big V8.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:37 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bantha
I guess I'm the only one (besides the people at the track who saw it) who thinks it's cool that a Huge sedan with only an ECU flash (that took 3 minutes to do) can whoop a 2 door sports car with a big V8.
Hey I knew if you posted long enough, you'd eventually say something true!
Old 01-17-2006, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I know what you mean.

But, in the Vette's defense:

Dude, you were so "heavily modded"!

And if you were stock, it wouldn't matter because your engine puts out more power So either way, in the Vette's view, it was VERY unfair.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tuscanraider
Now, were waiting you.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I think its AMAZING that car ran an 11.6!!! Keep up the good work! I've seen E55's run those times and I was shocked. To get that big a** car down th etrack that quick is just mind boggling.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:03 PM

Vette defense when getting beat by a 5000lb luxury car: "These cars are all about cheap speed. cheap speed cheap speed cheap speed."

Vette defense when getting beat by a Honda: "...but it's still a Honda."

Old 01-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Banned

Bantha
Originally Posted by Lexani
Now, were waiting you.
Take your pick, I got about 2018 literary gems. I'm still waiting for your video....
Old 01-17-2006, 01:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 Bentley GTC, Porsche GT2/EVOMS GT700, 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi
Judging by the responses to the thread, I would say that you and your buddy ricky are in the minority on this one.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Originally Posted by thericker55
You really crack me up.......What are you going to become a celebrity jet-set Drag racer??? Flying out on a moments notice to defend your honor, You should go and get a Super hero outfit made that says SUPER ***, faster than a speeding bullet

I can't believe what a freakin tool you are Thanks for the great laughs I haven't laughed this hard in a long time hurray RentechV12 the ULTIMATE TOOL
Sean,

It is what it is, and is quite funny to see (the lead sled)beat the (almighty vette)you must admit. RennTechV12 stable is for real and anyone including yourself would love to have it so stop hating and give the the guy some respect. Your a good guy and I expect more from you.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:23 PM

RENNTech G55 / Bentley GT / Range Rover / Lambo Superleggera
As a person that knows RenntechV12 and is part of a car club with him here in Scottsdale, I can attest that his "stable" is for real! This thread has gotten so way off the point and gotten personal - no need for that! RenntechV12 likes drag racing and he gets excited when a good race has been ran, thats all! He came to the proper forum to share about it, why is everyone gettig so upset? Who cares which car has turbos, which car has more weight or which car is driven by a rookie driver, ect.- It was a race at the drag strip and thats what makes it fun - you never know who you might race and who might surprise you! :v
Old 01-17-2006, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by benzondubz
Sean,

It is what it is, and is quite funny to see (the lead sled)beat the (almighty vette)you must admit. RennTechV12 stable is for real and anyone including yourself would love to have it so stop hating and give the the guy some respect. Your a good guy and I expect more from you.
You expect more from me?? Dude this guy is full of it and I'll stand by all my remarks..

If you guys can't see this guys just playing w/dads car collection your flat out blind, Renn12 acts like an immature child offering to come to Cali to race me I'll treat him like the child he is.....
The only voucher he has is from a guy w/30 measly posts come on now I think a mod should check an IP address

Oh yeah Renn12 you're telling me I have problems w/spelling, grammar,???Dude I misspell 1 word look at your own crap kid it's riddled w/mistakes
Old 01-17-2006, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 AMG, 135i, 911 GT3, GLE43 AMG
Wow....so much hostility within the same benz forum....aren't we all friendly brothers and sisters???

I have 3 things to say:
1) An ECU tuned S600 is not "heavily modded" on the surface. But the increase in HP from the ECU upgrade IS impressive. Isn't the stock HP "only" 493HP? It seems RennTechV12's S600 is making over 600HP!!

2) It is not that surprising that the ECU tuned S600 beat a C6 Corvette, but it is still interesting and appropriate to post on this forum. Part of the fun in owning a fast 4 door sedan is to outperform dedicated 2 door sports cars which have very little practicality and still boast about the ability to carry passengers and luggage. I enjoy that myself!!

3) RennTechV12's stable is very impressive indeed (no matter who paid for it).

Last edited by PC Valkyrie; 01-17-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 Carlsson CD32 E320 CDI Inline-6
Talking Good work

The mighty 600 clowns another fool!
Old 01-17-2006, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Last thing I was to hasty......I see you have A CLS500 w/renn mods I'll race you if you bring that car Renn12

Get your pit-crew ready boy time to belly up to the bar, and you can't be adding any last minute mods like NOS, etc...

So lets see you show up this weekend big baller I think the closest track to me is a few hrs away no problem
Old 01-17-2006, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by PC Valkyrie
Wow....so much hostility within the same benz forum....aren't we all friendly brothers and sisters???

I have 3 things to say:
1) An ECU tuned S600 is not "heavily modded" on the surface. But the increase in HP from the ECU upgrade IS impressive. Isn't the stock HP "only" 493HP? It seems RennTechV12's S600 is making over 600HP!!

2) It is not that surprising that the ECU tuned S600 beat a C6 Corvette, but it is still interesting and appropriate to post on this forum. Part of the fun in owning a fast 4 door sedan is to outperform dedicated 2 door sports cars which have very little practicality and still boast about the ability to carry passengers and luggage. I enjoy that myself!!

3) RennTechV12's stable is very impressive indeed (no matter who paid for it).
I agree a most impressive stable his father is to be commended on Superb choices!
I'd call it heavily modded....Stock S600 has 493hp 590to --Rennys Dads has 638hp 938to + Drag rads
Don't get me wrong I to have an Sclass and would love to have that power! It's just not a fair comparison in my opinion, Sure it's neat a 4 door 4,610lb car beating a sports car but again like said numerous times that Vett could have been beaten by a heavily modded Honda

It would be a level playing ground if both cars were stock, and then this wouldn't have been a kill story would it?? Given both cars had experienced track drivers

Last edited by Thericker; 01-17-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
What kind of clown comes on a Merecedes forum and brags about a car he doesn't even own? At least I own the cars that I talk about. You sit up and brag about the mighty C6 and what it can do and you don't even have one. Why don't you come back and talk about it when YOU get one and make some performance claims, not sit here and talk about what Cartek or anybody else on the corvetteforum did. All my posts are about vehicles I own and drive MYSELF.
Ahhh must be nice having your daddys car collection to stand behind, What a hypocrite You are. You brag, brag, & BRAG and don't own any of those cars, why don't you come back when you A)Get your 1st job...B)Buy your OWN car....
Old 01-17-2006, 05:07 PM

a few...
Hey ricker55, how old are you again? I mean I thought I could act stupid sometimes being eighteen, but wow man...just wow...

And let me go ahead an apologize if I hurt that big ego of yours, but my daddy bought me my things so please go ahead and rip into me too...I think everyone deserves equal opportunity here at MBWorld, even the opportunity to be put down by fellow members...
Old 01-17-2006, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Take your pick, I got about 2018 literary gems. I'm still waiting for your video....
LMAO, alright... damn that video thread, so be it, I'll give it to you this time. And, after browsing your "literary not-so-gems", I've ascertained you've never posted one true fact.

I, on the other hand, have.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Man, whatever happened to the good old days where people got along? And a kill story, was enjoyed, not hounded by endless negative critisicm.

Oh well... it's turning into an all out war.

I hope I win.

Old 01-17-2006, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
It's always been like this. I remember posting last year about running a new Cobra.................................
Old 01-17-2006, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Fast55
It's always been like this. I remember posting last year about running a new Cobra.................................
Oh! That's right, lmfao didn't TuscanRaider immediatly jump to the Cobra's defence?

Surprise!
Old 01-17-2006, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Some of you should seriously consider a popsicle. A man has a tuned S600 and beat a stock C6. Being this is a MB forum, we should be impressed that he set the standard in power figures for his S600.

But this is the kill story forum, and someone ALWAYS has to chime in about how it isn't fair whaawhaa.

That's like a guy in a geo metro coming up to me and saying I'm running 4 too many cylinders and that's not fair. Maybe I should unplug 8 of my spark plugs?

thericker: A modded C6 running 10s is nothing special. Keep in mind renntech has a bel air that runs 8s. :p

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S600 RENNTech sodomizes a C6 Corvette