Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C32 Takes Boxter S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver 2002 c32 amg
C32 Takes Boxter S

i am on my way home and taking the long route as usual, also today i'm driving nice and steady because i'm trying to see whats the best mpg figure i can achieve on the trip computer. anyhow when i get to the lights i am behind all the slow traffic in the left hand lane and as the lights change a porsche boxter s passes me and gets to front of the traffic.
so i abandon my research and go off in hot pursuit passing all the traffic that had previously passed me because i had been going so slowly.
as i round the next bend i can see that he has carried on straight up through the next set of lights and on up the dual carriageway to the third set so i follow him, unfortunately i'm unable to get next to him at the lights because there's already a car in the left hand lane so i pulled in behind him,well he must have seen me because when the lights change he's away, as soon as he's clear of the other car he moves over and i make my move, by the time i reach about 40 i'm level with his back bumper by 60 were neck and neck and by 80 i'm in front with nothing he can do to stop me.
after this we have to brake for the next set of lights where he pulled along side and gave me the thumbs up then went his own way and i went back to my research
Old 03-11-2006, 06:36 PM

02 C32R
awesome kill, nice to see he was cool about it also!!
Old 03-11-2006, 08:34 PM

a few...
Nice kill. Good to see a respectable P car owner too.