Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Ripped a Series II discovery a new a$$hole.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Ripped a Series II discovery a new a$$hole.

I was coming back from queens this past evening, I get on park avenue, cruising at 45mph, I try to overtake a Land Rover discovery II and he matches my speed, and keeps accelerating. So I pace him at 65, not even going past 2500rpm. I slow down due to yellow, he runs it, hes a block ahead. I decide that Im not going to let this go. I downshift using the manual mode, right down to first, take off on green, pull along side of him, he gives me a terrified look as I litterally just teleported across a city block in a second, he hits it, I just burst out laughing pull 10 cars on him. People ...

I have a discovery I.. 0-60 in 11seconds.. a series II 0-60 in 9.5-10?
A good laugh for the night for sure.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
I was coming back from queens this past evening, I get on park avenue, cruising at 45mph, I try to overtake a Land Rover discovery II and he matches my speed, and keeps accelerating. So I pace him at 65, not even going past 2500rpm. I slow down due to yellow, he runs it, hes a block ahead. I decide that Im not going to let this go. I downshift using the manual mode, right down to first, take off on green, pull along side of him, he gives me a terrified look as I litterally just teleported across a city block in a second, he hits it, I just burst out laughing pull 10 cars on him. People ...

I have a discovery I.. 0-60 in 11seconds.. a series II 0-60 in 9.5-10?
A good laugh for the night for sure.

hahahhaha - terrified look - hahhaha

nice Kill!
Old 04-11-2006, 10:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01 ML55, 91 Supra Turbo, 05 Audi S4
AMG bro,....AMG!!!

nuff said!!!
Old 05-01-2006, 03:21 AM

A Beater
My woman had a few range rovers for lunch in her ML500. I think she got it handed to her going up against a Rover HSE super charged and now she is looking to buy a Porsche Ceyenne Twin Turbo. Boy I am in deep ****...
Old 05-05-2006, 11:47 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
Hey Grunt,

Our Discos can really boogey when you want them too. I eased myself into some lite traffic in front of an Explorer, who really didn't want me in front of him. He whipped around to the left of me and rolled down his passenger window and, presumably, started cussing me out.

The left lane was open but I had traffic coming up ahead of me and I knew this A-hole was going to block me in. I was doing about 45 at the time in a 65 and the road was straight and clear (no place for cops to hide)

So I says to myself "Self, I wonder what will happen to this staid v-8 if I push this lil ol Sport button"

WOW, didn't pull like my E-430, but damn, I had no idea it could move like that.

He tried to keep up with me but in no time I had the clearance to do a three lane slide into the far left lane and I left it pegged. He saw nothing but my big blue Disco butt and gave up very quickly.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:55 AM

A Beater
People in Exploders are annoying anyways... Nice kill...
Old 05-09-2006, 01:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Originally Posted by MG
Hey Grunt,

Our Discos can really boogey when you want them too. I eased myself into some lite traffic in front of an Explorer, who really didn't want me in front of him. He whipped around to the left of me and rolled down his passenger window and, presumably, started cussing me out.

The left lane was open but I had traffic coming up ahead of me and I knew this A-hole was going to block me in. I was doing about 45 at the time in a 65 and the road was straight and clear (no place for cops to hide)

So I says to myself "Self, I wonder what will happen to this staid v-8 if I push this lil ol Sport button"

WOW, didn't pull like my E-430, but damn, I had no idea it could move like that.

He tried to keep up with me but in no time I had the clearance to do a three lane slide into the far left lane and I left it pegged. He saw nothing but my big blue Disco butt and gave up very quickly.
I know what you mean, this car MOVES.. once 3rd gear is the effective gear , Its great for new york city traffic mayham, id rather use the rover over the ml in the city streets anyday. Off the line in needs more oomph.