Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

c230k vs prelude type sh

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 03:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 W163
HAHa

e55 so what . if he has a e55 then he should be happy to go judge some e55 cars.

c230 v6 i raced it. i know i beat it cause that was my buddy that driving it.
i dont give fk about wat u guys say. im geting my boost kit in a week . if u want to this i lost i dont care.
PS JANGY- one day u will crash for being too ****y behind the screens of ur computer, judging other ppls cars , c230k ml320 . i have both of those and a STI. it doesnt matter what car u have buddy.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
[quote=AndrewAZ]
Originally Posted by jangy
Sad thing is that the W164 is a world apart from the old one. The fact that I see the W164 as a POS should let you know what people think of your ride.

What kind of a statement is that? Another personal attack on all W163 owners? I along with all the W163 think it is a fine car and doest have any stupid problems like the E class does with SBS... Yea thats right have fun going 80 mph down the road and then bam no more brakes. Last thing I have to say the reason why the W164 was built using a unibody which was debated in the design period is because they found most people dont use the SUV off road. I will agree the unibody is best for on road but once you go off body on frame is the way to go. Just another fun fact about the W164 it doesnt come with an off road transfer case like the W163 hence mercedes knows most W164 owners dont go off road.

My point is you know hardly anything about the ML and you try and criticize the car. First you pull BS about how a frame makes a difference in acceleration then you know nothing about the motors in the car. And then go on to ***** about safety. Well back when the W163 ML came out it received the same award as the W164. And I hope the newer cars are safer than the older ones.

Dude, you will soon need help breathing, if you keep ramming your foot down your throat. I am not attacking any W163 or W164 owners, just you.

Maybe I am special, but my W164 has the "off road" option. Also, maybe we can hook up and see how my unibody Jeep fairs against your framed jelopy, since you think your crap ride is also an off road beast.

No stupid problems on the W163? Ok, buddy. Just read consumer reports. Least reliable MB EVER!!

Sorry, never had the brakes go out at 80, but even if it does the mechanical portion will be enough for me to use you.

MB went to a unibody, not because there was no off road need (since the W163 is also no off road crawler) but because they needed to compete with all of the other road worthy SUVs (yes your s is a POS compared to ANY). Name a single SUV that is not better than a W163 ML320?

Glad your dad lets you drive his great cars. He sounds like a real cool dude. Make sure you don't boast too much about your experience in fast cars, as it may damage your clean slate reputaion on claiming to NEVER speed.

Move on little boy. Change your attitude, cause all you are hurting is your own rep. No need to BS or get on a soap box. Just enjoy the forum and understand that there is always someone out there that knows more about any particular thing.

Can you get the right foot in, too? I wanna see.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by STi_JL
HAHa

e55 so what . if he has a e55 then he should be happy to go judge some e55 cars.

i dont give fk about wat u guys say. im geting my boost kit in a week . if u want to this i lost i dont care.
PS JANGY- one day u will crash for being too ****y behind the screens of ur computer, judging other ppls cars , c230k ml320 . i have both of those and a STI. it doesnt matter what car u have buddy.

Someday? I'm a regular roller derby and that has nothing to do with calling BS when you post it.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
[QUOTE=jangy]
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ

Dude, you will soon need help breathing, if you keep ramming your foot down your throat. I am not attacking any W163 or W164 owners, just you.

Maybe I am special, but my W164 has the "off road" option. Also, maybe we can hook up and see how my unibody Jeep fairs against your framed jelopy, since you think your crap ride is also an off road beast.

No stupid problems on the W163? Ok, buddy. Just read consumer reports. Least reliable MB EVER!!

Sorry, never had the brakes go out at 80, but even if it does the mechanical portion will be enough for me to use you.

MB went to a unibody, not because there was no off road need (since the W163 is also no off road crawler) but because they needed to compete with all of the other road worthy SUVs (yes your s is a POS compared to ANY). Name a single SUV that is not better than a W163 ML320?

Glad your dad lets you drive his great cars. He sounds like a real cool dude. Make sure you don't boast too much about your experience in fast cars, as it may damage your clean slate reputaion on claiming to NEVER speed.

Move on little boy. Change your attitude, cause all you are hurting is your own rep. No need to BS or get on a soap box. Just enjoy the forum and understand that there is always someone out there that knows more about any particular thing.

Can you get the right foot in, too? I wanna see.
LOL you seriously a retard, I dont think I have met anyone here as stupid as you. First off I think the 15 year AsianML knows from about ML's than you do. You obviously know nothing about the W163 and hardly anything about the new W164. OW and I care what consumer reports says, they call every mercedes unreliable. My brother also had an ML and In total we have had 3 of them and we have had no major problems.

Last of all where have I claimed that I never speed? you know what... Stop F U C K I N G yourself in the A S S it only keeps bringing up more blatant bull**** and lies.

That makes a lot of sense^^^^ ow yea me to use you lol....

nibody Jeep fairs against your framed jelopy, since you think your crap ride is also an off road beast.
^^^ What the heck is a jelopy? You mean Jalopy? And I didnt say the W163 was the best off road cars again you put words in my mouth trying to make you look good.

How about you learn how to type and spell and we will talk about this issue when you are ready and have some facts instead of bull****. Get over it you know nothing about the W163 ML or even the W164 ML and your just trying to stretch your lack of knowledge.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 237 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Hostility to the max on this one. My Mom has a 2003 ML350 with the 3.7 Litre, so I will reference my driving experience with that car since it is the only ML I have ever driven. The build quality could be much better and the interior quality needs to be looked over. As for driveability, it handles well in the snow...had some fun with that thing lol. Off the line, it's actually not that bad, considering it is a V6 SUV. Nowhere near the SL's performance or my Dad's S500's performance, but not that painfully slow either; trust me, there are aLOT slower cars out there.

Now, to the issue of the C230 Sport Coupe and the Prelude whatever the subsequent intials were. I think you guys are giving this a little too much flame. If he said he beat out a properly driven S2000, then I would fire away. But some Prelude...cmon now. Neither are race cars. Not bad cars by any means, fairly practical in regards to gas mileage, but not Bahn Stormers all the same. So give it a rest, cmon.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:18 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
[quote=AndrewAZ]

LOL you seriously a retard, I dont think I have met anyone here as stupid as you. First off I think the 15 year AsianML knows from about ML's than you do. You obviously know nothing about the W163 and hardly anything about the new W164. OW and I care what consumer reports says, they call every mercedes unreliable. My brother also had an ML and In total we have had 3 of them and we have had no major problems.

Last of all where have I claimed that I never speed? you know what... Stop F U C K I N G yourself in the A S S it only keeps bringing up more blatant bull**** and lies.

That makes a lot of sense^^^^ ow yea me to use you lol....

nibody Jeep fairs against your framed jelopy, since you think your crap ride is also an off road beast.
^^^ What the heck is a jelopy? You mean Jalopy? And I didnt say the W163 was the best off road cars again you put words in my mouth trying to make you look good.

How about you learn how to type and spell and we will talk about this issue when you are ready and have some facts instead of bull****. Get over it you know nothing about the W163 ML or even the W164 ML and your just trying to stretch your lack of knowledge.
No words in your dumb mouth, cause your foot has that covered. Nope, meant Jelopy, so thanks for the spell check anyway. Get it? Jello-py. You are right I know nothing about the W163 cause it isn't worth my time. What is it about the W16 that you want to know so bad? I already taught you that they come with and off road transfer. What do you want next?
Old 07-04-2006, 04:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
[QUOTE=jangy]

No words in your dumb mouth, cause your foot has that covered. Nope, meant Jelopy, so thanks for the spell check anyway. Get it? Jello-py. You are right I know nothing about the W163 cause it isn't worth my time. What is it about the W16 that you want to know so bad? I already taught you that they come with and off road transfer. What do you want next?

Thats cool just make up your own words kind of like how you make up your information. But you better know something about a subject before you can attack it. But you just admitted you know nothing about it, so I think that is the end of our discussion and I really think you need to grow up and stop trying to attack people personally and a type of car personally because you know nothing about it. In a way your behavior is childish, in fact it is nothing more than childish.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Old 07-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
[quote=AndrewAZ]

Thats cool just make up your own words kind of like how you make up your information. But you better know something about a subject before you can attack it. But you just admitted you know nothing about it, so I think that is the end of our discussion and I really think you need to grow up and stop trying to attack people personally and a type of car personally because you know nothing about it. In a way your behavior is childish, in fact it is nothing more than childish.

Trust me, that is one of the nicest "words" ANYONE has ever given your "truck". I already told you, I'm going to call BS EVERYTIME. It has nothing to do with your car or you. You take it personal, and I don't care. Read all the posts in this thread. I may be flat out calling BS, but I only see ONE member that even entertains your claims, and he ALSO has the W163. Hmmmm, makes ya wonder. Not wanting to troll, so I will mellow on this but understand that your portion of this is somewhat OT to the thread. The whole C230K vs C230(V6) vs Prelude VTEC claims is what called in the BS. You chose to jump on that wagon and it is simply not possible. I don't need to know about your particular car and I don't hate or like it. Facts are still facts. There are a zillion sites that have massive databases of 1/4 mile times of almost any car. Look yours up. look up the cars you claim to beat and by how much. Maybe you are right and I don't get it. On the other hand, maybe you and STi_JL need a reality check.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
[QUOTE=jangy]

Trust me, that is one of the nicest "words" ANYONE has ever given your "truck". I already told you, I'm going to call BS EVERYTIME. It has nothing to do with your car or you. You take it personal, and I don't care. Read all the posts in this thread. I may be flat out calling BS, but I only see ONE member that even entertains your claims, and he ALSO has the W163. Hmmmm, makes ya wonder. Not wanting to troll, so I will mellow on this but understand that your portion of this is somewhat OT to the thread. The whole C230K vs C230(V6) vs Prelude VTEC claims is what called in the BS. You chose to jump on that wagon and it is simply not possible. I don't need to know about your particular car and I don't hate or like it. Facts are still facts. There are a zillion sites that have massive databases of 1/4 mile times of almost any car. Look yours up. look up the cars you claim to beat and by how much. Maybe you are right and I don't get it. On the other hand, maybe you and STi_JL need a reality check.
Hey I aint the one going around saying how I beat a sport bike... Now you need a reality check if you think you can beat a 1000cc sports bike in your E55.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:51 PM

HAHa

What happened to the simple Grammar that they are teaching in the primary schools?

Have no clue what he is saying, I wish he was being able to be understood.

BTW

Prelude vs C230 nobody will doubt the C230 may win the race, or the Prelude may so. The doubt is the BS that is being pulled with the so called 6-7 CL s of distance.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:07 PM

02 W163
Originally Posted by zumbalak
What happened to the simple Grammar that they are teaching in the primary schools?

BTW

Prelude vs C230 nobody will doubt the C230 may win the race, or the Prelude may so. The doubt is the BS that is being pulled with the so called 6-7 CL s of distance.
if u would of read my first thread it said that he MISHIFT - so while he is still shifting i kept going . he told me he messed up 2 gear. so .
we raced again. it was a close one this time. but i beat him by 1 car or half ....
Old 07-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by zumbalak

BTW

precisely
Old 07-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
[quote=AndrewAZ]

Hey I aint the one going around saying how I beat a sport bike... Now you need a reality check if you think you can beat a 1000cc sports bike in your E55.
As always, wanna bet? Again, I have been clear as a bell on when and where I can USE a 100cc bike. Just ATE an R1 on Sunday. Like it or not.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:04 AM

02 W163
so . we all came to a conclusion that i havent heard any kill stories from u jangy . lets see what u got .

dont **** on my thread man . why dont u tell me how i beat the prelude instead of bs all over saying how gay u are for the last 10 year of ur life time
Old 07-08-2006, 05:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
so . we all came to a conclusion that i havent heard any kill stories from u jangy . lets see what u got .

dont **** on my thread man . why dont u tell me how i beat the prelude instead of bs all over saying how gay u are for the last 10 year of ur life time

Just ignore jangy and let it go... His beating a 1000CC bike should say enough.. Its like saying my ML beat a E55 AMG in a drag race. Granted it could happen if it was raining heavily out and the AMG couldnt get traction or if the driver really really sucked but driving an AMG fast only requires a lead foot.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212

Have your thread. Feel free to come see whenever you want. Nam eyou time and place and lets see who shows. Enjoy your thread. I have no clue how you beat a Prelude, so it may be best if you explain.
Why would my being gay for the past ten years be BS?
Old 07-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Just ignore jangy and let it go... His beating a 1000CC bike should say enough.. Its like saying my ML beat a E55 AMG in a drag race. Granted it could happen if it was raining heavily out and the AMG couldnt get traction or if the driver really really sucked but driving an AMG fast only requires a lead foot.
Shine baby shine. Oh boy that really hurts. He says I gots no skills!!! Ouch. Doesn't he know that punching the E55 with a coffee in one hand takes YEARS of practice??

Why do you think I stayed away from the W163 ML? Waaay too much of a drivers car for me.

Nice video, by the way. Is that the best you can find? A bike that pulls all of a length before it gets MACKED!!
Old 07-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/108766-video-e55-chasing-motorcycle-up-mountain-updated.html
Old 07-08-2006, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Jangy and Andrew, stop the name calling. Act your ages.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Name calling? I'll stop, but what is up with you reprimanding me and AndrewAZ, when its STi_JL that is actually calling names here? Anyhow, run it as you want, just not exactly fair.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
Name calling? I'll stop, but what is up with you reprimanding me and AndrewAZ, when its STi_JL that is actually calling names here? Anyhow, run it as you want, just not exactly fair.
All of you are name calling. STI has just been overshadowed in the last barrage.
I know it's natural to call someone a retard out of frustration, but just rise above. You won't sway his view, no matter what, and neither will he.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by RBrenton88
All of you are name calling. STI has just been overshadowed in the last barrage.
I know it's natural to call someone a retard out of frustration, but just rise above. You won't sway his view, no matter what, and neither will he.
I understand and I do apologize (to all that had to watch). Please feel free to remind me, if I sway.

I am sorry to you, too AndrewAZ.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

John Deere
I understand and I do apologize (to all that had to watch). Please feel free to remind me, if I sway.

I am sorry to you, too AndrewAZ.

You are a class act. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:15 PM

02 W163
i dont even care, i never knew starting a thread telling people i killed a car. can be that bad. i guess next post i should say i kill a civic .. that would be more true to some ppl .. since they dont believe it .. but o well .
i apologize jangy. but i aint trying to bs here, but thats the fact

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: c230k vs prelude type sh