Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

clk55 v. gsxr600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
Originally Posted by coolcarlskiC43
Vomit,no one called him a liar.I think most of us are agreeing here with your reasoning as to why he may or may not have been victorious.

A good rider can make them run mid tens in the 1/4 mile in the mid to high 130's(mph)

As for no one calling him a liar, please read the several posts before yours. While some people may not have the ***** to come right out and say the "L-word," they accomplish the same by saying "but a Z06 blah blah blah."

As for a good rider running the 600 into the tens, I do not doubt this. However, my point was that a BAD RIDER, such as one who thinks that his bike is invincible and can take any car (even without downshifting from 5th gear), will have his hands full in a freeway run with a 55.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by Vomit

As for a good rider running the 600 into the tens, I do not doubt this. However, my point was that a BAD RIDER, such as one who thinks that his bike is invincible and can take any car (even without downshifting from 5th gear), will have his hands full in a freeway run with a 55.
Well I never disagreed with you there!
Old 08-16-2006, 02:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 SLK55
One thing you have to realize is that the 600 japanese bikes make their peak power above 12,500 rpms....and at 8-9k they are on ly putting out 60 hp and about 35-38 lb/ft of torque....so if a 600 is cruising and doesnt downshift to get the revs to 10k or so, he is in trouble....
Old 08-16-2006, 03:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by Falco
One thing you have to realize is that the 600 japanese bikes make their peak power above 12,500 rpms....and at 8-9k they are on ly putting out 60 hp and about 35-38 lb/ft of torque....so if a 600 is cruising and doesnt downshift to get the revs to 10k or so, he is in trouble....
I hate to spoil it for you... But read the first line of the original post lol..
Old 09-10-2006, 02:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
CLK Cabrio
I drive an 04 E55 a lot and the one thing I can tell you is that riding a bike is not like a car. It takes ***** to push a bike much less do it right. your average rider cannot do 10 sec pass on a bike. where as any person can hit the throttle. just my 2 cents and yes I ride bikes whenever I can. and no I don't do 10 sec pass. if the guy on the 600 know what he was doing he should have walked most cars easy. but there is a lot of out side facts we don't know about the rider or his bike.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Ok In My Opinion That Guy On The Bike Didnt Know How To Ride His Bike To The Limit Cause If He Did U Wouldn't Be Posting A Kill. A Bunch Of 600's And Some 1000's Went Up Against A Twin Turbo Viper Over 800 Hp And The Viper Couldnt Keep Up Til About 150-160 Then Top End Being About 155-165 On Most 600's He Caught Up And Passed Them.......also On The 1000's But At About 170-180+. But Anything Under 100 Mph The Viper Couldn't Touch Them. Go To A Strip And Go Up Against Those Types Of Riders And You Will C What I Mean. It All Happened On 90 In Chicago Il. Hey Good Kill But I Think U Raced A Newbie. 600's R Starter Bikes For Many And The Ins Rates R Ligther On The Wallet. But Todays 600 R Almost Like 1000's And A Good Rider Will B A Diffent Race. I Used To Ride A R1 And There Was No Cars That Could Hold On To Me. My Plates Is All They Saw Which At The Time Said "why Try D1"
Old 09-20-2006, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by c32used
Ok In My Opinion That Guy On The Bike Didnt Know How To Ride His Bike To The Limit Cause If He Did U Wouldn't Be Posting A Kill. A Bunch Of 600's And Some 1000's Went Up Against A Twin Turbo Viper Over 800 Hp And The Viper Couldnt Keep Up Til About 150-160 Then Top End Being About 155-165 On Most 600's He Caught Up And Passed Them.......also On The 1000's But At About 170-180+. But Anything Under 100 Mph The Viper Couldn't Touch Them. Go To A Strip And Go Up Against Those Types Of Riders And You Will C What I Mean. It All Happened On 90 In Chicago Il. Hey Good Kill But I Think U Raced A Newbie. 600's R Starter Bikes For Many And The Ins Rates R Ligther On The Wallet. But Todays 600 R Almost Like 1000's And A Good Rider Will B A Diffent Race. I Used To Ride A R1 And There Was No Cars That Could Hold On To Me. My Plates Is All They Saw Which At The Time Said "why Try D1"
My guess is like 99% of the people here including me did not read the story carefully and went quick to judgment.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:29 AM

Mercedes is gone physically, but still in my heart.
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
My guess is like 99% of the people here including me did not read the story carefully and went quick to judgment.
Took the words right out of my mouth...

As for everything else. Sure, it was a "kill" story regardless. Congrats for the win. But, point is, why would you feel good calling that a kill? A bad driver in an automatic E55 is a lot different than a bad driver on a bike. As everyone has noted, it takes ***** to push a bike, a car you just hit the gas and go. The only kill here is the biker's driving abilities.

So, to say the least, I wouldn't post something like this in the kill section simply because I could come in here with my C240 and give someone a manual M3 who has never driven stick before, ask to race without giving them any practice and walk them, then write a kill story about it. Just because you beat an inexperienced driver, I don't think it should be proper to make it a "kill."

A kill to me and most is when you beat someone because your vehicle has more power than the other. If it's between two cars that have consistent times stock, and you're both stock and you win, then you can attribute driving abilities. But please, post kill stories about a vehicle you beat due to the way your car outpowers another.

Anyway, I don't mean to sound harsh on any of this, it's just my opinion in general.

Last edited by C240Style; 09-20-2006 at 04:32 AM.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
U R RIGHT I AM TOO BUSY TO READ THRU ALL OF IT...........BUT GAVE MY OPINION ANYWAYS. A STOCK CAR IN OUR NORMAL COMMUNITY CANT TAKEOUT A SPORTBIKE PERIOD UNLESS ITS A 500CC AND BELOW. MAYBE SOME OLDER VERSIONS. B4 U JUDGE KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO OTHER THAN SIT HERE AND READ IT ALL. SORRY 2 BOTHER U!
I AINT WASTING MY TIME ON THIS FURTHER SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY..........IF U FEEL THAT A NORMAL STOCK CAR CAN THEN GO TO THE BIKES CAMP AND CHALLENGE A 600 THERE AND U WILL CHANGE UR TUNE. BY THE WAY I READ ALOT OF INTERESTING TOPICS ON THIS AND FOUND OUT THAT A CAR HAS A CHANCE IF IT IS LIGHT AS HELL AND ABOUT 1000+ HP. SAY WHAT U WANT TO SAY BUT TODAYS 600 WILL KILL ALL REGULAR STOCK CARS UNLESS THE RIDER IS A NEWBIE. EVEN ALOT OF SUPERCARS WILL LOSE TO TODAYS 600. A BIKE IS MUCH LIGHTER THEN A CAR.......I STILL HAVE NOT READ THRU ALL OF THIS.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by AMG_55
this story is fictional

im driving north on the 5 w/ my gf, i see a bike getting on the freeway and accelerating a little faster than normal. i pull up next to him and he looks over, i downshift to 2nd (about 65). he hears it and floors it, i follow. i pulled about 2 lengths by 100 and kept pulling (i guess he quit cause there was traffic and a turn) i ended up hitting 140 before realizing that he is about 4 buslengths back.

we get to a straight and i see him pulling next to me and he motions "lets go again" with his finger, i downshift. then he points to a black crown vic and shakes his head. i pull closer to the car and see that its one of those old cop cars from an auction. i give him (biker dude) the thumbs up and motion with my hand to race. he shakes his head. i pull away. im cruising at about 75-80, the crown vic get off at an exit and i see the biker do a ricer fly by. i floor it, he was way too far ahead for a real race but i pulled about 2 cars on the distance between us initially and after 130 i began to really reel him in. he took the next exit

i know for sure it was a suzuki gsxr600. my girlfriend rides and she confirmed.

btw,
i havent been posting many kill stories (ive had about 10 in the last month) b/c ive read others threatening people b/c of some arguments they get into and try to use the kill stories as a defence. ****in losers. those people need to be banned immediatly. STOP SNITCHIN ****IN COWARDS
ACTUALLY JUST NOTICED IT SAYS THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL.......U R LOOKING 4 A WRITTEN BASHING BY MAKING SOMETHING UP! ANYONE WHO POSTS THIS KIND OF STUFF DESERVES TO HAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.........U R TRYING TO DO WHAT HERE? GET PEOPLE ANGRY? THE COMMUNITY CARES ABOUT HAVING ALOT OF MEMBERS AND U THINK U R SPECIAL? FORUMS AND SITES LIKE MYSPACE R FUNDED BY SPONSORS THEY CARELESS ABOUT U OR ME.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
By The Way I Seen Videos On A Porshe Taking Out An Older R1 On A Track...........well On Thee Straights It Couldnt Keep Up And On The Curves The Porshe Made Up Ground. 1. Use Todays 600 And It Will Be Different And With A Better Test Mule.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
By The Way I Seen Videos On A Porshe Taking Out An Older R1 On A Track...........well On Thee Straights It Couldnt Keep Up And On The Curves The Porshe Made Up Ground. 1. Use Todays 600 And It Will Be Different And With A Better Test Mule.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
ACTUALLY JUST NOTICED IT SAYS THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL.......U R LOOKING 4 A WRITTEN BASHING BY MAKING SOMETHING UP! ANYONE WHO POSTS THIS KIND OF STUFF DESERVES TO HAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.........U R TRYING TO DO WHAT HERE? GET PEOPLE ANGRY? THE COMMUNITY CARES ABOUT HAVING ALOT OF MEMBERS AND U THINK U R SPECIAL? FORUMS AND SITES LIKE MYSPACE R FUNDED BY SPONSORS THEY CARELESS ABOUT U OR ME.
Um, I think the "fictional" statement was in sarcastic anticipation of some genius coming forward and ignorantly challenging the kill by making incredibly absurd comments like "no stock car can beat a 600cc bike."
Old 09-20-2006, 02:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
U R RIGHT I AM TOO BUSY TO READ THRU ALL OF IT...........BUT GAVE MY OPINION ANYWAYS. A STOCK CAR IN OUR NORMAL COMMUNITY CANT TAKEOUT A SPORTBIKE PERIOD UNLESS ITS A 500CC AND BELOW. MAYBE SOME OLDER VERSIONS. B4 U JUDGE KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO OTHER THAN SIT HERE AND READ IT ALL. SORRY 2 BOTHER U!
I AINT WASTING MY TIME ON THIS FURTHER SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY..........IF U FEEL THAT A NORMAL STOCK CAR CAN THEN GO TO THE BIKES CAMP AND CHALLENGE A 600 THERE AND U WILL CHANGE UR TUNE. BY THE WAY I READ ALOT OF INTERESTING TOPICS ON THIS AND FOUND OUT THAT A CAR HAS A CHANCE IF IT IS LIGHT AS HELL AND ABOUT 1000+ HP. SAY WHAT U WANT TO SAY BUT TODAYS 600 WILL KILL ALL REGULAR STOCK CARS UNLESS THE RIDER IS A NEWBIE. EVEN ALOT OF SUPERCARS WILL LOSE TO TODAYS 600. A BIKE IS MUCH LIGHTER THEN A CAR.......I STILL HAVE NOT READ THRU ALL OF THIS.

Why are you yelling?
Old 09-20-2006, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by m3_eater
Why are you yelling?

YEA WHY THE HECK ARE WE YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
YEA WHY THE HECK ARE WE YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOUD NOISES!