Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

3 Kills this week! STI, Vette, & SVT Lightning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 09:32 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
3 Kills this week! STI, Vette, & SVT Lightning

I wasn't going to post my kills, but now that I have 3 this week, I figured I would.

Kill 1

Rides: RennTech C32 Vs. SVT Lightning

Details: This race started out from a dead stop. The SVT was in front of me in the turning lane on Diehl Road. We were turning left and were going to merge on to the highway. The light turned green and he punched it. He did not know that I wanted to run, but I said to myself "Hey, why not?" and then I punched it. I have to say, this truck is fast and for a few seconds I thought I was going to get smoked....and then the C32 started to do its thing. We were rounding the on ramp and I was gaining fast as the truck can't make the turn as well as the C32. After we straightened out, I jumped over two lanes and kept my foot on the gas. As I was passing him, I looked over and he was waving his hands in dissapointment. I got up to 140 before I let off and I was about 10 car lengths ahead.

Kill 2

Rides: RennTech C32 Vs. 2006 C6 Vette

Details: This race started out with the Vette doing a ricer fly-by. I didn't even see him coming up on me, and frankly, I didn't think I would catch him. Luckily, there was traffic ahead! I got behind the Vette and rode his @$$ to let him know I was serious. He started weaving in and out of traffic until we hit open lanes. At this time we were doing over 100mph and I couldn't believe that I was about to run with him. Last thing I remember hearing is his car dropping gears and he started to pull away. I punched it and it seemed like it took forever before I caught up to him. Even after I punched it, he continued to pull away until 140 - 150 when I was on his butt again. Traffic was coming up quick so we both hit the brakes. i jumped in the next lane and pulled up next to him. We both drove slow until traffic cleared and then we punched it from 75 on. I walked away all the way up to 160, and then I let off. I remember the adrenaline rushing through me and I thought to myself, I want more.

Kill 3

Rides: RennTech C32 Vs. WRX STI

Details: This little punk pulled up next to me and started going fast, then slow, then fast, then slow. He pissed me off and I new I wanted this kill. I got behind him and rode is @$$ until he got pissed. I think he turned his flashers on for a few seconds before nailing it. After he started pulling away, I punched it, turned my A/C off and turned the radio up. I got on his @$$ again and rode it to over 130 letting off the gas a few times until we got to a clearing and I could pass him. I walked away from him (at a fast pace) up to 150 and ended up 5 car lengths ahead. I had the biggest grin on my face, because he thought he was top gun and had the fastest car on the planet. Loser...I hope u read this.

Last edited by sales@eurocharged.com; 09-13-2006 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Nice kills, gotta love the grin that comes after a sweet satisfaction of victory.
Old 09-14-2006, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry
I wasn't going to post my kills, but now that I have 3 this week, I figured I would.

Kill 1

Rides: RennTech C32 Vs. SVT Lightning

Details: This race started out from a dead stop. The SVT was in front of me in the turning lane on Diehl Road. We were turning left and were going to merge on to the highway. The light turned green and he punched it. He did not know that I wanted to run, but I said to myself "Hey, why not?" and then I punched it. I have to say, this truck is fast and for a few seconds I thought I was going to get smoked....and then the C32 started to do its thing. We were rounding the on ramp and I was gaining fast as the truck can't make the turn as well as the C32. After we straightened out, I jumped over two lanes and kept my foot on the gas. As I was passing him, I looked over and he was waving his hands in dissapointment. I got up to 140 before I let off and I was about 10 car lengths ahead.

Kill 2

Rides: RennTech C32 Vs. 2006 C6 Vette

Details: This race started out with the Vette doing a ricer fly-by. I didn't even see him coming up on me, and frankly, I didn't think I would catch him. Luckily, there was traffic ahead! I got behind the Vette and rode his @$$ to let him know I was serious. He started weaving in and out of traffic until we hit open lanes. At this time we were doing over 100mph and I couldn't believe that I was about to run with him. Last thing I remember hearing is his car dropping gears and he started to pull away. I punched it and it seemed like it took forever before I caught up to him. Even after I punched it, he continued to pull away until 140 - 150 when I was on his butt again. Traffic was coming up quick so we both hit the brakes. i jumped in the next lane and pulled up next to him. We both drove slow until traffic cleared and then we punched it from 75 on. I walked away all the way up to 160, and then I let off. I remember the adrenaline rushing through me and I thought to myself, I want more.

Kill 3

Rides: RennTech C32 Vs. WRX STI

Details: This little punk pulled up next to me and started going fast, then slow, then fast, then slow. He pissed me off and I new I wanted this kill. I got behind him and rode is @$$ until he got pissed. I think he turned his flashers on for a few seconds before nailing it. After he started pulling away, I punched it, turned my A/C off and turned the radio up. I got on his @$$ again and rode it to over 130 letting off the gas a few times until we got to a clearing and I could pass him. I walked away from him (at a fast pace) up to 150 and ended up 5 car lengths ahead. I had the biggest grin on my face, because he thought he was top gun and had the fastest car on the planet. Loser...I hope u read this.

I'm the only topgun around here

Nice kill on #1

I think #2 is not a kill.. you were able to hang in traffic, and it took you for ever to catch up. That is not a kill. That just means that he killed you, since you were not able to pass him. C6 is a high to mid 12's car with a trap speed of 110+.. therefore the C32 with stage1 is just a "hair" slower. But good job on representing.

Kill 3: sounds like the STI was modded, since you were not able to pass alot sooner, unless there was traffic. The pass was at 130 seems a bit high, since the STI's I have ran.. I was able to start pulling past 80+. They were stock or just slight mods. A heavy Modded STI are killers.

Good write ups.

I'm going to miss my C32, specially since I never finished with my mods.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:23 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
You know, I was thinking the same thing about the vette during out first run. However, on the second run I was able to walk away from him. So, maybe it was my lucky day....I can tell you that my friend has an 03 Z06 and I have won every race against him. Granted, the 03 Z06 is only 405 HP vs. the newer 500+ models.

You were right about the STI. I did see AEM stickers on it, but I think that is all he had. We were in rush hour traffic and were forced to play the lane change game.

Hope you enjoy the E55!
Old 09-19-2006, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry
You know, I was thinking the same thing about the vette during out first run. However, on the second run I was able to walk away from him. So, maybe it was my lucky day....I can tell you that my friend has an 03 Z06 and I have won every race against him. Granted, the 03 Z06 is only 405 HP vs. the newer 500+ models.

You were right about the STI. I did see AEM stickers on it, but I think that is all he had. We were in rush hour traffic and were forced to play the lane change game.

Hope you enjoy the E55!
thanks... I will post pics of the Mini Beast and the Beast as soon as the car lands on my driveway.

I love my C32 and i'm not too anxious about the E55. Maybe if I was gettign a CLS55 I would be more excited.

The e55 design is starting to become a bit outdated, but it is still classic.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:52 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by TopGun32
thanks... I will post pics of the Mini Beast and the Beast as soon as the car lands on my driveway.

I love my C32 and i'm not too anxious about the E55. Maybe if I was gettign a CLS55 I would be more excited.

The e55 design is starting to become a bit outdated, but it is still classic.
Thinking about selling any of your C32 parts?