Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C6 v. Porsche C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 03:13 AM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL/M6
sorry ...I'm an *******...had a date with a hotty but didnt close the deal...took it out on the C6....want to blow the doors off my SL to make it even
Old 01-20-2007, 03:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by CY
sorry ...I'm an *******...had a date with a hotty but didnt close the deal...took it out on the C6....want to blow the doors off my SL to make it even
No need to say another word, been there myself bro more than once Doh , it hurtzzz....
Old 01-20-2007, 03:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally Posted by Thericker
I saw your video bro AWESOME!! I've never heard such a badass TwinTurbo in my life BOV is absolutely sick!! APS TT + 402 built motor in a C6 = what boost are you runing in the video?
You mean this video...the quality/sound is crappy tho!
[IMG][/IMG]

The boost is set at 8-8.5psi since the fresh motor has less that 1K miles, after the break-in period she'll be pushing 14-15psi.

Thanks again for the props brutha!
Old 01-20-2007, 03:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Dats' Da' one my brother!!

Flat-out demon!!!love the TT w/Bullets
Old 01-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 Bentley GTC, Porsche GT2/EVOMS GT700, 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi
A C6 should make quick work of a C4S. The Vette weighs less and has considerably more torque and HP. And as for the "on the twisties" argument; I would venture to say that from reading past posts, that Ricker is most likely a better driver and was willing to push his car a little more than the other guy. The C4S's handling capabilities wouldn't be able to compensate for it's being outpowered as much as it was. It takes a very good driver to extract the full potential out of a rear engined Porsche.

Good kill Ricker!
Old 01-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Those Damn C6's are growing on me and the Ricker must be getting paid to promote their worthiness here at the site.

I am pushing the old lady for a Z06 and she keeps giving me the "gas face". This is going to take some work but based on all that I have read, seen, and experienced, the C6Z06 is worth the effort. Wish me luck.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Vic55
Those Damn C6's are growing on me and the Ricker must be getting paid to promote their worthiness here at the site.

I am pushing the old lady for a Z06 and she keeps giving me the "gas face". This is going to take some work but based on all that I have read, seen, and experienced, the C6Z06 is worth the effort. Wish me luck.
Do it! Do it! my good buddy in Vegas has one now, and to give you an idea of how highly he thinks of it? he also currently owns a bright red 2006 F430, he says the C6 Z06 scares him!!! I love it!! he used to be into late model TT P-cars,
now he can't stop talking about what he did in his Z06...I know if I had the casash, i'd be in a Z06 no doubt...

Kind like me, lol...I wish I was getting paid, I have had older fast cars, but nothing like the C6.....

PS..You can also tell the lady, the C6, & C6 Z06 can be ordered w/full arsenal, of propper safety devices....Such as front and side air bags, air bags designed into the driver & passenger bottom, & top side seat bolsters as well as steering wheel & front dash area for passenger...

Last edited by Thericker; 01-20-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
A C6 should make quick work of a C4S. The Vette weighs less and has considerably more torque and HP. And as for the "on the twisties" argument; I would venture to say that from reading past posts, that Ricker is most likely a better driver and was willing to push his car a little more than the other guy. The C4S's handling capabilities wouldn't be able to compensate for it's being outpowered as much as it was. It takes a very good driver to extract the full potential out of a rear engined Porsche.

Good kill Ricker!
Yo bro! long time no see! thanks! coming from you that's a real compliment We need to see some more vids, and hear some more great stories from you
Old 01-20-2007, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by transferred
I though Thericker had a stock engine?

22s? surely not
No 22"s it's an inside joke....All I have done to her is CAI, and Catback bullets...

Besides I don't know what 22"s would do for an engine?? besides some ghetto a$$ spinin' wheels..

Last edited by Thericker; 01-20-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 237 Likes on 184 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Originally Posted by AMG_55
they wont be legendary anymore, Senna is gone (RIP)

id take the older 1 over the newer one in a second, some bolt ons and itll run mid 12's

i was looking at one the other day in a mag and started thinking, maybe i ****ed up, i thought of telling my bro he can have my 997 so i can get a nsx
Stick with the 997S for now. Honda has a reputation to uphold with this new one. The way I see it, there are two ways to compare the old and the new NSX.

From a sentimental standpoint, the new one is no match for the Senna-tuned version of the 90's. However, bear in mind that over a decade of technological advances have been made since this unsung sports car came out. I doubt Honda, who wishes to get into the light-exotic car game with the new NSX, will build a dud.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
More BMW carnage...this one doesn't even deserve it's own thread..

Brand new w/Rusnak dealer plates still on it, blk on blk 2007 BMW 760 LI, coming home from the gym tonight I spot him, he rolls up on me on the 101 freeway, I slow down to check it out and see what he's rollin'...Needless to say we get into it, and lets put it this way bus lengths were pulled on that sedan...

Sharp looking ride though full tint, very nice...Maybe the owner is a forum member??

Last edited by Thericker; 01-21-2007 at 04:57 AM.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Sure.....I'm positive a BMW owner would be trolling a Mercedes forum looking at a Chevy thread.......

Weak, as usual.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Sure.....I'm positive a BMW owner would be trolling a Mercedes forum looking at a Chevy thread.......

Weak, as usual.
Ohh you mean kinda like you trolling my thread ehh winner?
Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 AM

2007 SL550, 2008 S65, Golf cart and a few non-MB vehicles
Originally Posted by Vic55

I bought one back in November. A few small problems but nothing worth losing sleep over.
PM me if you need additional input as I can probably fill you in on issues looming with these cars
Old 01-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Ohh you mean kinda like you trolling my thread ehh winner?
More like a polyester-shod 'vette driver trolling a Benz forum.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
More like a polyester-shod 'vette driver trolling a Benz forum.
Dude your a JOKE!! why don't you stop trolling my threads? you got a problem w/me? PM me and talk about there guy....I don't follow you around like some stocker wierdo

Unless you can't read, I used to own a benz, and have every right to be here, I've made plenty of friends at this site and have been here far longer than you....
Old 01-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Dude your a JOKE!! why don't you stop trolling my threads? you got a problem w/me? PM me and talk about there guy....I don't follow you around like some stocker wierdo
I don't need to send lovey-notes with you, thanks. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious as your attitude on this forum, and the reading of such would only cause more baby kittens to die.

Let's spell it out s.l.o.w.l.y. for the chevy driver:

Nobody cares about your brand X vs. anything stories. 'Cept you, bubba.

Polluting my other threads with more of your brown wisdom won't curry you any favors either.

I hear a 'vette forum with your name on it. Scoot.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline

i care, and im sure every other real car guy does too

keep em coming
Old 01-22-2007, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
i care, and im sure every other real car guy does too

keep em coming
Thanx broham! this guys just flat out freakin' I love all kills, even if Mr. uptight posted one I'd read it..
Old 01-23-2007, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
If you hate my threads so much, and my C6?????

Weak, as usual.
Why are you here spreading BS leave your not wanted guy...
Old 01-23-2007, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
So what keeps bringing you to all my threads, this one was clearly marked, C6 V. etc... What's your fascination w/me wierdo? you ever hear of the ignore button guy? here let me spell it out for you.....

USE THE IGNORE BUTTON IT WORKS!!

You really are in contradiction of yourself, 1st the speeding issue, then your found out to be speeding as well w/Passport 8500 theft..
Now your claiming everybody hates my threads, and aren't interested in reading them, but alas here you are again flappin' your lips
Old 01-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Almost a Member!

1989 260E, 1993 300CE Cabrio
Pathetic+

If you flitted (like a fairy) around one of my 'crappy' w124's I'd shove you straight into the nearest wall or oncoming semi'.

Hopefully you'd end up in a wheelchair or a coffin. Either way, I'd probably be saving the life of some poor innocent who got in your way in the future.

Real 'car guys' look for a challenge,,,, picking on a slower car isn't a 'kill',, the appropriate words are 'coward' and 'bully'.

You have a lovely day now.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by Juck
Pathetic+

If you flitted (like a fairy) around one of my 'crappy' w124's I'd shove you straight into the nearest wall or oncoming semi'.

if you tried that i would do the same thing i did to the last dude who tried it, cut him off and slam on my brakes, as he is just about to hit me, floor it and bounce

he for sure had a heart attack, and he was in a tahoe, i doubt your 124 will scare me

were all gonna be in a coffin one day, some of are just gonna get there sooner thats life

you have a good night now, sleep tight
Old 01-23-2007, 07:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
if you tried that i would do the same thing i did to the last dude who tried it, cut him off and slam on my brakes, as he is just about to hit me, floor it and bounce

he for sure had a heart attack, and he was in a tahoe, i doubt your 124 will scare me

were all gonna be in a coffin one day, some of are just gonna get there sooner thats life

you have a good night now, sleep tight
I think this toolbox was aiming this crap at me, 1st ....I'm not a bully or coward by any means, If you read my 1st post you'd see I thought the P-car I raced was a TT, much faster than a stock C6, also the C4S is no slouch in any sense of the word, I think your a total joke, and your comments are quite over the top wishing me in a wheel chair or worse dead?? get a life internet troll..

Yeah I'm real worried about you putting my C6 into a wall you'd never get the chance w/your old heaps of junk

Pathetic+

Hopefully you'd end up in a wheelchair or a coffin. Either way, I'd probably be saving the life of some poor innocent who got in your way in the future.

Real 'car guys' look for a challenge,,,, picking on a slower car isn't a 'kill',, the appropriate words are 'coward' and 'bully'.

You have a lovely day now.
Boy you must be a hell of a sight in this heap you describe below, I'd love to see you try and do some maneuvers that would put me into a wall hahahahaha

I've always thought my '93 300CE cab was a bit slow accelerating (even slower than my much-abused '89 260E),,, even when I stomped my foot down, the best 0-60 time I could get was about 12 seconds with 1/4 tank of gas and my 250lb **** in the driver's seat.

Last edited by Thericker; 01-23-2007 at 07:36 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:13 PM

996 C4, previously owned 996 c2, c32 amg, 350z, R33 GTR, R34 GTR
Whats the top speed of the C6? I found that p-cars have a fantastic top-end and will give more powerful cars a good run for their money at 100+

I havent seen the standard C6 over here but have had a go in a ZO6 which was very impressive except the static quality (interior and exterior) which was poor for the asking price of £60k, the straight line performance was excellent but I think Porsche make a very good all-round product which is hard to resist. Sill everyone to their own.
peace

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C6 v. Porsche C4S