Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

E350 vs Mosquito

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW FTW
E350 vs Mosquito

I was stopped at the light and started to take off briskly like I always do letting the car shift at 3,500 RPM nothing special just enough to hear the grunt for the sport exhaust. I am going about 30 mph and I hear what sounds like a high pitched mosquito and I start thinking to myself ow crap something is wrong with the car. Out of the corner of my eye I see a blue car creeping up on my left its a BMW 3 series going WOT, I could not help myself so I went WOT and pulled 1 car length very quickly from about 35-50 MPH. At the light the guy gave me a thumbs up and I returned. I think the poor guy thought I was going WOT the entire time. At the light he kept creeping up I just waited and finally the light went green I went WOT tons a wheel spin and ESP going off I still pulled a car length by the end of the intersection and had to let off the power since a cop was coming the other direction. After that we toyed around and the E350 just gave the poor 325i a pwnage..

On a side note my 328i is starting to freak me out... I think it might be as fast or faster than the E350. But next friday will prove it I hope to hit up the track if the weather permits.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nissan GT-R cobb/midpipe/ic piping/wastegate actuators/tials
it is as fast/faster then the 350
Old 03-05-2007, 04:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a toy
Car and Driver just tested the 328i stick, and it's still slower than the E350.