Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Kill and Be Killed!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS63 AMG
Kill and Be Killed!!!

ok ok i got one finally today .. a kill that is! So im rolling and Cobra mustang is all over me like white on rice he has exhaust that's all i know buy the obvious noise but it's loud and he's wanting some .. So we are already doing around 60 or so and we both gun i was behind him directly to start and around 80 or so drove around him like he was standing still .. i was feeling great since this was my first run in the new ride .. We hit a light and go from the green and i kill him! It was cool he was way cool throwin the wave after i made the left turn ... SO ... i meet up with my buddy to hit lunch and he has a E60 M5 and has been waiting for me to hit my break in and i guess today was that day ... Now i had a passenger he didn't so the first run we did a 40mph roll off the honk .. he got the jump and walked me pretty good but to be fair at 40mph i was at 4,500 in 1st so it was lame .. BUT the second run we were at around 30 or so and just gunned it ..... he pulled me again not hard but enough . then we got on the freeway and he pulled me there too .. pretty even in the sense that he didn't float away but enough to see he's faster .... my car only has 1,100 miles on it and his is very well broken in i learned some charecteristics of the car that will help me for the "rematch" but it was really cool to see what this car is capable of and we were safe and had fun ... Just thought i would share my first win and defeat with you guys!
Old 03-24-2007, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Nice run! What yr Cobra was it? If it was the superch it wouldve been a closer race.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS63 AMG
it looked to be a 99 or so .. he had the A-Pillar gauge cluster so it could have been but who knows maybe he likes oil and water temp ???? it was at the show we were just leaving .. Nice car sounded great
Old 03-26-2007, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 566 Likes on 374 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Finally someone who knows how to drive their M5!! Very nice runs man, I'm sure with practice you'll keep up with the ///M cars if not beat them.