Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C32 vs. WRX BPU

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2002, 03:13 AM
av2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
C32 vs. WRX BPU

Cars: C32 stock vs. WRX BPU (blow off valve, exhaust, and charcoal colored 18"-19" rims)
Condition: 10/15/02 11:04pm. The weather is cool at about 62F with very little traffic.
Location: Rowland Heights, Colima Rd between Stoner Creek and Nogalas.

As I was driving on Colima road on the way home, a car with blue "fake" Xenon headlights was closing in at a fast speed. The guys was just driving aggressively. At least, I didn't think he saw me from that far away. As I saw him signeled I counld tell right away it was a white WRX. I lined with a car next to me to stop the WRX from speeding away. A good way to get him to slow down and see my C32 badge. He saw me, slowed down a bit and tried to wait with me for a red light. As I had my windows down, I could hear his blow off valve goes "Pussssh!!!" First traffic light (Fullerton) didn't change, but the second did (small road by the KFC). We lined up. I wanted to make sure he knows I wanted to race, but I just counldn't see through his limo tinted windows. Anyway, the side traffic light turns yellow and he revved his engine. Light turns green and he guns it. I was going to feather the pedal, but got too excited and hit it all the way. My tires spun for about 2 seconds and launched. He was a car ahead to about 10 mph. Then I closed in (20mph), got even(40mph) and pulled away up to 90 mph I was about 4-5 cars ahead. I cut into his lane and flashed my hazzard lights to claim victory. I slowed down and gave him a thumbs up out the window and he drove by me and gave me a thumbs up too. A cool guy and a great race. AMG kills again!
Old 10-20-2002, 10:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

Volvo V90 CC
Cool, nice kill.
It has been proven that the WRX is not a very fast car, it just has a very good take off, but at 25-30 mph it runs out of breath
Old 10-21-2002, 05:03 PM

CLK430
Thumbs up

Nice KILL !!

watch out for that camera next to the KFC
Old 10-24-2002, 02:58 PM

'97 MB E420 Sport/'88 MR2
Word of advice: Never ever post so much detail regarding the location you raced...you know cops surf the web too to find out where races are held right?
Old 10-25-2002, 09:29 PM

Porsche Turbo Stage 4, Cayenne S ... gone C43, C32, ML55 & Ducati 999.
nice KILL,
now with my H&S chip and BMC filters, I can not race a WRX although they will want it.
Old 10-31-2002, 05:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
asdf
Originally posted by AolHoward
Nice KILL !!

watch out for that camera next to the KFC
I'm not sure, but I think the city disabled the camera there. Not willing to prove it by running the light though