Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Post your Kill stories here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
07E63, 12E350, 08997TT, 16SiennaSE
Post your Kill stories here

How I smoked a new 911 Carrera C4S convertible

I was on my way to work cursing on the highway at 65mph than I notice a car coming from behind fast, it was a Porsche so I change lane to let him pass. He continues to ride my rear for about another mile as the other lane was wide open. I make my exit and he follows me. There were two open lanes but he wanted to ride my rear. Now I’m rally pissed off! I have about 1.25 mile until I get to my work place and I’m no going to let this guy mess up my day so At the stop light he pulled next to me, he rev his engine so I think he wanted to race me. I looked around to make sure there no cops or heavy traffic ahead.

The front seen clear for mile. So as soon as the light turn green he took off fast! he got me by 3 car length, I floor it and caught up with him. I pass him by1.5 car length, I looked at my speedometer and we were doing at least 95mph. I slow down as we were approaching the next light as he caught up. Now I know it a race. I turn my air condition off, traction cntr off. Light turn green we both took off. He was fast off the line but once I hit about 45mph my car pull away fast! Like 4-5 car length, I hit the break let him caught up as he approached he floor it and I floor it. My car again pulls 3-4 cars away from him.

I slow down again as he pull up to me and i guess he decided not to try again. He pulls off on the HAV lane and I make my turn into the street where my work place is. I parked the car got out and pad my car on the hood. She made my day. At work some of my fellow co-work came over and congrad me. I pretend I didn’t know what they were taking about. It seen that a dozen or so of my co-worker was behind me coming to work also. They saw everything. I think the Carrera has about the same HP but less torque than our E55. Also my car was a little heavier than the Carrera even thought it was a convertible. But still it was a good feeling and I had a productive day at work.

Last edited by Peter_02AMG; 09-19-2007 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 S500, 05 Jeep GC, 06 Acura TL, 04 BMW 530i, 98 Jag xk8,
nice kill .. but umm theres a kill story thread already. I wish i had some MOD powers so I could move this thread for you guys.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
I bet when he saw your AMG badge, he was like
Old 09-19-2007, 09:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
vw

this is my best kill story
Old 09-19-2007, 10:01 PM
deloreandriven

Originally Posted by TopCarbon

this is my best kill story
+1
Old 05-02-2024, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no one
Originally Posted by Peter_02AMG
How I smoked a new 911 Carrera C4S convertible

I was on my way to work cursing on the highway at 65mph than I notice a car coming from behind fast, it was a Porsche so I change lane to let him pass. He continues to ride my rear for about another mile as the other lane was wide open. I make my exit and he follows me. There were two open lanes but he wanted to ride my rear. Now I’m rally pissed off! I have about 1.25 mile until I get to my work place and I’m no going to let this guy mess up my day so At the stop light he pulled next to me, he rev his engine so I think he wanted to race me. I looked around to make sure there no cops or heavy traffic ahead.

The front seen clear for mile. So as soon as the light turn green he took off fast! he got me by 3 car length, I floor it and caught up with him. I pass him by1.5 car length, I looked at my speedometer and we were doing at least 95mph. I slow down as we were approaching the next light as he caught up. Now I know it a race. I turn my air condition off, traction cntr off. Light turn green we both took off. He was fast off the line but once I hit about 45mph my car pull away fast! Like 4-5 car length, I hit the break let him caught up as he approached he floor it and I floor it. My car again pulls 3-4 cars away from him.

I slow down again as he pull up to me and i guess he decided not to try again. He pulls off on the HAV lane and I make my turn into the street where my work place is. I parked the car got out and pad my car on the hood. She made my day. At work some of my fellow co-work came over and congrad me. I pretend I didn’t know what they were taking about. It seen that a dozen or so of my co-worker was behind me coming to work also. They saw everything. I think the Carrera has about the same HP but less torque than our E55. Also my car was a little heavier than the Carrera even thought it was a convertible. But still it was a good feeling and I had a productive day at work.
Awesome!!! Very interesting story.

Last edited by Eleanor Byrd; 05-07-2024 at 08:38 AM.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 896 Likes on 689 Posts
G550
So glad I'm no longer a commuter.